Do Those Unsaved Cynics Kiss Their Loved Ones with their DIRTY MOUTHS?!

Psalm 10:7, David declares, "His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity."  The Apostle Paul declares about man with this hard to swallow truth, "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit: the poison of asps is under their lips: whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness."  I've had some assaults from agents of deceit whether they may be militant atheists, Roman Catholic apologists, members of Westboro Baptist, the Landover Baptist parody program, members of Ang Dating Daan, etc. and all those who have already been calling me such bad names.  In the past, I've tried receiving really bad comments that are a whole lot of badness so that's why comments are off in here compared to my past blogs which I have been meanly assaulted for preaching against sin.  I've read a couple of blogs that get more and more unpleasant to read with all the bad language, using the name of the LORD in vain, using more bad language and inappropriate words especially the terms like "fuck off moron" and "fuck you moron" or a lot of inappropriate language.  Just a thought, do they kiss their loved ones with that kind of mouth?  If they do, they are really infecting their loved ones with such filth.  They are name callers and bad accusers.  Really how can they accuse me of being a genocidal hater all because I am against homosexuality and how can the other groups accuse me of homosexuality because I am opposed to chauvinistic behavior.  All I can say is, they are false accusers and I am NOT minding them!  Besides their dirty mouths are proof just how unsaved and bound for Hellfire they really are.

Problem is no amount of mouthwash or washing their mouth with detergent than wash away that filth from their mouths tainted with vice and sin.  What can wash away that filth?  Isaiah 6:5, Isaiah declares, "Woe is me for I am undone because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."  In verses 6-7 we read the purging of Isaiah's unclean lips by God Himself.  Sadly, such unsaved cynics just love their sin so much they refuse to get saved.  Jesus warned in John 3:19-20 saying, "And this is the condemnation that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh into the light lest his deeds should be reproved."  They refuse to repent of their sins, they think nothing is wrong with them and they love to say all those bad words.  For one thing, here's a warning for them as Jesus spoke in Matthew 12:36-37, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment.  For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."  Notice now Jesus really warned about the destructive power of the mouth- in fact how many people who read my blog, hated it and say I'm a sissy, a fag, a bigot, etc. and saw the plan of salvation would be so frightened upon the Day of Judgment.  The words they spoke against God the same shall it condemn them!