Should Christians Mind the Scoffers Against Them?

I pretty much get pissed off at scoffers, I've made a mistake entertaining them and then when I opened the Bible, I could remember what the Bible said about such people- they are to be expected! Paul wrote to Timothy saying in 2 Timothy 3:1-7 that such people are to be expected. These people are selfish, greedy, boastful, conceited, insulting, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unkind, merciless, false accusers, violent, fierce, hate the goodness, treacherous, reckless, arrogant, hedonistic and having practitioners of false religion. Surprised? Not a bit. It's already been prophesied long ago and now it's happening. And also Peter wrote in 2 Peter 3:3-5 of people who are willingly ignorant, they will continue to make fun of Christians a such people walk according to their own lusts. Noah could have minded everybody laughing at him when he made the boat but he did not.

I've experienced homosexuals who call me a hater to them, male chauvinists who call me a homosexual because I refuse to conform to their sinful ways, I've also been called names, the most militant atheists call me a deluded idiot who serves a God who they say is a self-centered psycho (ignoring that atheist dictators are the ones who are such not God) and an unscientific moron, proponents of ecumenism call me a religious extremist, the Seventh Day Adventists and the Westboro Baptists may call me a Jesuit spy without proof or misrepresent me, Roman Catholics will call me a stubborn heretic and a fool, Arminian groups say that I teach a license to sin, etc. but as said, they are expected and prophesied way before I was born.

These people are appearing as the Bible said further authenticating God's Word not only by true historical records but also by current events that make up tomorrow's history. I used to get easily affected by such people and updating on what they say about me, now I just leave these people be. As I can say, by God's grace I shouldn't mind them, I should just continue preaching the Gospel as it is and let those scoffers waste their time and effort. Soon, they'll find more people to bother and they could get the taste of their own medicine when they will inevitably land in a serious quarrel with their kind of attitude. Plus fighting with them is a huge waste of time. A lot of their accusations are a result of their delusion and pride, they are better off destroying themselves and I shouldn't be a man pleaser, my concern is to please God not men otherwise I'd end up in the sinful crowd compromising one side after the other in a kingdom divided against itself.

While these people say, "I'll disprove the Bible." however they have proven the Bible right. Talk about how atheist governments while seeking to destroy Christianity have only made it increase. As said 2 Corinthians 4:9 that all the troubles in life can't stop the Word of God from spreading. The truth is like in the days of Noah, people laughed at Noah while he built the ark to be a deluded fool until one day, judgment came. Julian the Apostate tried to destroy Christianity but ended up fulfilling the prophecies concerning the literal Babylon's destruction. The Great Whore of Revelation tried to stop the Baptists and other Christian groups but the Inquisition only made Christianity grow in numbers instead. In fact, time will come when every idle word they say will be used against them in Judgment. How painful will that day be!