Want to Pay for Your Sins Without Christ?

While doing some soulwinning, it does get infuriating when people say, "I don't need Christ. I'll make it my way." That really sounds disastrous that the lost sinner is in effect saying, "I don't need Christ to pay for my sins, I'll pay for it myself!" That has been the usual talk with the world. They think they are good enough to pay for their sins and the don't need Jesus. Like the rich young ruler and the Pharisees, many people seek to justify themselves without Christ. But trying to take a look at the Bible's standards, can man pay for his sins? Yes but there is only one alternative!

Until you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will only wind up in one place... that is Hell! Notice therefore what Scripture says in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 saying that the UNRIGHTEOUS cannot inherit God's Kingdom and Romans 3:10-19 confirms ALL men are guilty before God because NOBODY is righteous. James 2:10 says if you've broken one of God's laws, you have broken them ALL. 

With man's sinfulness as Romans 3:23 says, "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." therefore man cannot pay for his sins in any other way except to be inflicted by God's wrath and burn in Hell forever. As John 14:6 says, "I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father BUT by Me."