So Another View from Italy?

While Benedict XVI has stepped down, it's been some time since this blog had a view from Italy which I assume must be from Vatican City.  So I guess he's back to being a Cardinal and now to the Unholy Office or the Inquisition.  I would also assume that Jesuits all over the world are keeping an eye on my blog because I am one of the many people who is preaching the Gospel even if I am not wasting my time with conspiracy theories or keeping an eye on them.   Men of God who preach the Gospel as it is are far more dangerous to the Vatican than those that attempt to expose their most secret activities like the truth about the Jesuits.

So nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition?  Not really.  As a Christian, I am faced with various threats and I am being harassed by some of the worst Jesuit parishioners or even the Jesuits themselves (who are now mostly old men) but so what?  I face them a lot who try to tell me I'm wrong, I'm in the wrong and so on.  So they can go ahead and live in any lies they want like Peter being the first Pope or their Mary worship, I am just going to keep praying for their salvation.  However, if they should decide to burn me alive or whatever, they'll have to be extra careful not to leak out my death.