The Pope is NOT the Center of Christianity!

Here's what I'm hearing from many apostate "Protestant" and "Baptist" leaders- after the plague of sacramentalism (or sacramental salvation such as baptismal salvation) hit it severely, is that many of these apostate pastors have called the Pope as the center of the Christian world.  It pretty disappointed me that many of them were supposedly great contributors of Christianity or quoted so many times by Christian books like Billy Graham, Martin Luther King and Rick Warren are ALL Vatican agents.  What is really disturbing me that in the past I figured out so many so-called Baptist and Evangelical churches have seriously fallen apart.  Why is that?  Not so recent, the Pope has been called by apostate pastors in bed with Rome as the center of the Christian world which is pure utter heresy.  Then these vile minded ecumenical minded people call themselves liberals (while they dare to equate me with religious terrorism!) when the time will come these wicked men will no longer be called liberals but VILE (Isaiah 32:5-8)!  I used to watch a lot of so-called Christian programming UNTIL I saw how in bed with Rome they were.

As a former Roman Catholic, I've been convinced by the Holy Scriptures I was freed from error, freed from sin and not to sin and that right now, I don't want to live the way I want and I can't either because I am now in Christ.  So whoever will be the next Pope, I will not say he will be the final one because I am not God nor am I a prophet given notice of God of future events- there are NO prophets today as all of the true ones are in Heaven and I'll meet them someday.  In fact, I believe by the time of the Rapture, I won't know who the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be because I'll be too busy in Heaven receiving my rewards for the Christian work (besides there is NO fruitless Christian!), I'll be at the marriage supper of the Lamb while the rest of the world goes to Hell.

Asking the pastors of some of these churches, they admitted they believed that the Roman Catholics were there brothers in Christ, that the Evangelicals and Catholics Together movement is of God and that the Pope is the center of the Christian world.  Not surprisingly these pastors believed that Billy Graham and the late Martin Luther King Jr. were doing the right thing in being aligned to the Popes and Jesuits, he quoted Mother Theresa was a Christian and a lot more garbage that irritated me then I wasn't surprised to find out he also believed in the heresy of conditional security while he lived an Antinomian lifestyle, while he criticized Calvinism's doctrine of perseverance of the saints to be a license to sin, he however lived according to his false accusation of people like me.  Would have old fashioned Protestant preachers like Matthew Henry, Arthur Pink, John Calvin, Charles Spurgeon, John Whitfield, Jonathan Edwards, Martin Luther, John Knox and Martin Luther be alive today, they'll definitely die of a sudden heart attack!

For one, these apostates have actually renounced the Lord Jesus Christ for the Pope's filthy lucre offered to them just as Judas Iscariot had betrayed Christ for Caiaphas' filthy lucre of a mere 30 pieces of silver that is worthless in eternity because he is now in Hell and those other Judas Iscariots will join him soon!  They have sold the best Christian workers into the mercy of the daggers of the Jesuit priests for mere filthy lucre I don't care how much from those men in black!  Did these apostates their salvation?  They NEVER had it, no they were not Christians (Matthew 7:21-23, 1 John 2:19) as evidenced by their lawless lives- they teach works salvation but they are really doers of lawlessness, they accuse me of teaching a license to sin but they live as if they have a license to sin!  No true Christian who possesses eternal security WILL EVER live like the rest of the world because God's grace is in their lives to teach them righteous living (Titus 2:11-14).  Who then is the center of Christianity?  It is the Lord Jesus Christ He who is the Head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22-23 and Colossians 1:18-24) and NOT the Pope.