Post-Christmas Vacation Woes

Well Christmas season is over and it's already the new year and every new year is a year coming closer to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Truth is, I have been looking at the times, I really think that everything is set at hand for the Rapture but then again, I could be wrong.  I just thought of these post-Christmas vacation woes for kids:

1.) Children will probably start talking about Santa Claus again.  Well some will say they finally discovered there is no Santa Claus and while there are still some who believe who exist, we can expect to see another fight again because as said, children take their Santa Claus very seriously.  I remembered after Christmas vacation woes involved children talking about what they got from Santa Claus and others who finally discover the plain, bitter truth that there is no Santa Claus.  In fact, it really hurt me when I realized that Santa Claus was just a myth and almost chose to stop believing in God because of that!

2.) Somebody actually got a bad incident to report.  During the holidays a lot of crimes, drunken sprees and firecracker related injuries can happen.  Obviously that's what happens when you don't keep Christ in Christmas.  I guess a lot of people may now be living their lives permanently disabled thanks to firecrackers.

As said, that's what happens when you keep Christ out of Christmas.  Fortunately Jesus is the reason for all seasons.