Is It Allowable for a Christian to Kill Agents of Satan When They Come to Town?

I remembered the times when I had actually mentioned about shooting infamous Satanist rocker Marilyn Manson to "save the town".  I also mentioned about the Old Testament's witch hunts where witches were not allowed to live.  I would mention that serious cleaning was done by righteous kings.  I even felt like that every Halloween, a witch hunting and witch burning must be done in order to piss Satan off.

However I was soon scolded by a pastor that the disciples asked fire to come down from Heaven (Luke 9:54) or later, Peter cut off the ear of one of the guards who came to arrest Jesus.  I know I had some righteous anger but Satan can turn any Christian's righteous anger for the worst.  The pastor said that the ministry is all about preaching the Gospel, not eradicating the sinner.  I was also reminded that unless I have no sin, I have no right to take the law into my hands.

What I soon forgot was that Ephesians 6:12 says that the struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the forces of darkness.  In short, while the New Testament endorses death penalty but it is not for the Christian to carry out.  Death penalty is a state duty against the worst of criminals which is also what we can learn from Jesus' experience with the woman caught in adultery.  The Apostle Paul in Acts 25:11 mentions that if he had done anything worthy of death, he does not refuse to die.  Christians were never called to a bloodbath or Inquisition.

What is then the Christian's response against agents of Satan instead of spilling their blood?  The response is always in biblical weapons such as prayer, fasting, Biblical preaching and soulwinning.  If an agent of Satan is in town, it is very important to be on one's knees not only for the safety of the community but also for the agent of Satan himself.  It would be very important to pray for ANYBODY who is lost not that they die and go to Hell but rather, they will repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.