The Dangers of Ministries Who Are Unequally Yoked with Roman Catholics!


It really saddens me to think how some Baptist or Evangelical unions ends  up compromising with Roman Catholics.  While Roman Catholics are not Christians, not everyone who is supposedly part of a Christian denomination like Baptist, Evangelical or Presbyterian might actually be a wolf in sheep's clothing,  My concern is how even some sound preachers are fooled into supporting ministries and associations that are actually in an unequal yoke with Rome.  For instance, Rick Warren while he is against homosexuality, divorce and abortion is sadly and unequally yoked with the Roman Catholic institution.  He even congratulated Pope Francis on his election and asked his followers to accept Roman Catholics as brothers and sisters in Christ, or to even join in fasting as the cardinals elect a new Pope.

I am called a bigot because I have the stand that Roman Catholics are not Christians.  The reasons why I gave up on Roman Catholicism was not merely interpretation or personal reasons but also, Scriptural reasons.  I used to believe that salvation can be earned or merited by one's own efforts according to the Roman Catholic way which only led to my crisis of faith.  Not soon after, I became apathetic to attending Mass when I started to study in Bethany Christian School (sadly not so many got converted but as said, many are called and a few are chosen).  My former mentor Pastor Armando Candido Borja was also a former Roman Catholic (he is now exposing Rick Warren's deceit).  Why I left Roman Catholicism was after I realized that I was already on my road to Hell, my life was so sinful and that only Jesus can save me and change me for the better.  Roman Catholicism's theology is a faith plus works theology, the Bible's stand is salvation is by faith alone but a faith that is not alone, in short believing that a Christian's good works and changed life are a result of salvation in contrast to man's dead works which Roman Catholicism counts as anathema.

When I did, I was told that people have their many ways of showing love to God which included praying to Mary and to "saints".  What is ignored is that Jesus said in John 14:15 saying, "If you love me, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS."  While there are many ways to express your love for God, but remember Jesus said, "Keep My commandments."  That is, while you can choose to sing any song, just make sure you are not introducing worldly music into the pulpit.  You can have other methods of spiritual growth like creating separate ministries for men and women, having a Vacation Bible School, youth fellowship, senior fellowship, young professionals fellowship but stick to Biblical methodology.  Praying to saints and to Mary is idolatry and even if Roman Catholics say they do not worship Mary, their actions speak louder than their words.  As a former Roman Catholic, I would admit that I frequently prayed to Mary for most of my problems, I prayed the Rosary and that I was really worshiping Mary without knowing it.

People tell me that I am also causing division (it's a Jesuit tactic that even those who aren't trained by the Jesuits have known to use) to the Body of Christ whenever I teach Roman Catholics aren't Christians especially with the call for unity.  What is often ignored is that Jimmy Schwagart and Jim Bakker were both agents of the Vatican.  They misuse the phrase "love one another" to justify heresy and that I hate Roman Catholics with what I do, that I am just picking fights (okay I'll admit some Independent Fundamental Baptists are becoming as troublesome as Catholic Faith Defenders like Steven Anderson sad to say is no better than Socrates Fernandez).

One of the greatest dangers that is made more obvious as time goes by is Martin Luther King Jr.'s Jesuit connections.  Did you know that Martin Luther King Jr. was a diehard Jesuit coadjutor?  While I won't spend my time trying to uncover everything about the Jesuits, but it's certain that Martin Luther King Jr. was indeed a Jesuit-trained coadjutor.  Some Jesuit agents are pretty open by their actions and words that they are indeed working for the Jesuits.  In "I Have A Dream", Martin Luther King Jr. has accepted Roman Catholics as brothers and sisters in Christ.  Although he was against racism and homosexuality, while he did not take a bullet for same sex marriage but one thing is certain, he was working with the Jesuits.  He even had a papal audience with Pope Paul VI and he was a good friend of Billy Graham.

Why I have personally boycotted the Billy Graham Assocation is with the display of their compromise with the Roman Catholic institution.  Although a lot of people came to know Christ through the tent crusades, that some people actually showed signs of true conversion at the crusades but I cannot deny that Billy Graham was actually an open agent of the Vatican.  Remember that Martin Luther King Jr. was also a good friend of Billy Graham.  I wasn't surprised that some people I know who are Roman Catholic (friends and relatives) mention they enjoy listening to Billy Graham speak and have remained Roman Catholics.  They even appeal to Billy Graham, Franklin Graham and Will Graham or praise the Samaritan's Purse (ran by Franklin Graham) as being pro-Catholic and that I am an anti-Catholic bigot.  I suggest Christian pastors better do some research on certain ministries and publications before jumping on their ships.  I used to support Billy Graham for his hard hitting sermons but after realizing he was already in yoke with the Vatican, I had every reason to reject his ministry.  Billy Graham called Pope John Paul II as the most influential voice in 100 years.

Should I also mention the blasphemous Trinity Broadcasting Network (which is better called as The Baal Network).  While I was newly saved, I used to enjoy watching that channel until I realized something was really wrong.  I have noticed how not only was it prosperity oriented, it was also a Charismatic network.  Benny Hinn the Pentecostal fake healer was also good allies with Pope John Paul II.  Joel Osteen is openly a Vatican agent.  The people at TBN are not afraid to show their unequal yokes, praising Roman Catholics as brothers and sisters in Christ through the Evangelicals and Catholics Together movement.  Robert Schuller of the Crystal Cathedral has also erroneously called Roman Catholics as family members in Christ which made me drop TBN entirely.  Although TBN has attacked issues like abortion, divorce and same sex marriage they have also used it as a justification to be in ecumenical yokes.

On the other hand, I am also careful about being unequally yoked with anti-Catholic cults.  Just because a certain ministry is anti-Catholic, doesn't mean they teach sound doctrine.  Some of them are actually Charismatic/Pentecostal and that sad to say, while some of them had sermons like "Sin No More" but, end up sinning some more even if they teach the damnable heresies of conditional security and/or Arminianism (which denies original sin) which are just as garbage as Antinomianism (believing once saved, you can live the way you please) which are all roads to Hell.  All doctrines that lead to Hell must be rejected.


See also:

Why I Continue to Stand By the Truth that Roman Catholics Are NOT Christians Even When It Offends!