The Pentecostal Movement Gives a Wrong Impression of the Holy Spirit!

When I was newly saved, I really had no idea about how the Pentecostal or Charismatic Movement ran, I thought that they were a healthy bunch of Christians but I was so dead wrong.  The more I looked at events within the Charismatic circles, the more I think those people are really demon-possessed plus the preachers themselves are con artists who claim, "I am a miracle man."  My question is, if they are truly able to heal, why not heal those in need as Jesus, the Apostles and the Prophets of God did to those who were truly in need?  

After receiving Holy Spirit conviction of the Charismatic meetings, I have noticed how people made fool out of themselves whether the preacher was pro-Catholic or anti-Catholic.  I remembered some videos way back in the past where the pastor was not only hissing but also, people are already acting in utmost lunacy and I can ask, "Is this movement really from God?"  The more I examined the Charismatic chaos, the more I realize that it cannot be the work of the Holy Spirit but another spirit, either Satan is directly involved or one of his demons especially with uncontrollable laughter.  With that in mind, while the Spirit brings joy as part of its fruits (Galatians 5:22-23), their laughter is not of the Spirit.

Nothing is wrong with laughter if it's on the good side of it.  But in the Charismatic movement, these people are more likely either demon-possessed or the pastor is just tickling their bones with dirty jokes.  Worse, a lot of them also teach the heresy that a person can lose their salvation every time they sin.  Those people who are just laughing uncontrollably - they don't look like they are redeeming the time compared to those who are saved by grace.  Besides, by refuting the errors of the Charismatic movement in general, I don't need to expose all of them one by one as they are exposing themselves to be a group of fraudsters who tend to falsely accuse others of being fraudsters.