John Charles Ryle on Jellyfish Christianity

Here's a quote by John Charles Ryle to what Jellyfish Christianity is which is not Christianity at all. I am sick and tired of hearing people saying the nonsense of not condemning any man's doctrinal views and that everybody is right and nobody is wrong (until convenience comes). Ryle is right to call this "Christianity" as without bone, muscle or sinew at all. I am afraid many people who claim to be Christians are missing the point with Christianity. They just want Easy Christianity where everybody is just one happy family. John 15:18-19 and James 4:4 warns that if you are in Christ, the world is your enemy and if you are a friend of the world, Christ is your enemy. 

How often is it when the worldly men takes the Scriptures out of context, they only quote love one another or do not judge whenever I attack false religion. They say I should stop criticizing or that I'm just picking fights whenever I tell people of their doctrinal error. While being cheesy and offensive in preaching the Gospel as much as possible is definitely a no-no but it's also severely and equally misguided not to be confrontational. 

See also: