Are You Proud of Going to Hell? Don't Be!

I am never surprised with the power of Satan to warp the minds of the unsaved.  When I look at this photo, I really think that people just do not realize that going to Hell when you die in your sins is not a joke.  I remembered some people say that they would rather spend eternity in Hell than spend eternity with a God who sent His Son to die for the sins of man.  Talk about ungratefulness considering that God the Father sent His Son the Lord Jesus Christ to deliver men from their sins and the penalty because that debt is non-payable except to burn forever in Hell.  Now these people are proud to announce that they are unsaved and going to Hell?  There is going to be a long eternity of painful regret and everlasting torment unless these people repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

The more I think about how Hell is described in the Bible where the worm dies not and the fire is not quenched, I would hate to be in a place like that.  When I think of Hell, it is only deserving that people who violate God's holy Law should be there.  What kind of a judge sentences a criminal to death for murder?  A mighty good one.  The problem is God is good and we are not.  His standard of holiness is so high that Hell is the only deserving place for lost sinners because they follow the Devil and his angels either knowingly or unknowingly.  I hope these people who are proud about their going to Hell will repent of their foolishness before it is too late.