Atheists, It's Stupid to Ask "Where Was God" in Times of Disaster When You Kept Saying You Don't Need Him!
And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? And where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? But now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.
The issue is that most of the Jewish people forsook God for idols. After the death of Joshua, a new generation of Israelites who knew not God arose. Listen, just because one is born a Jew doesn't exempt one from salvation. God will damn every Jew and Gentile alike who rejects the Messiah. There's going to be no exemption for the Jews. The problem today is that we have a lot of people who really keep saying that they don't need God. Besides, the same problem still happened as Judges 10:11-13 says:
And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines? The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
The people by worshiping idols said that they didn't need God. Now they're asking where is God when they needed Him. Didn't they just say they didn't need God? The problem isn't just limited to idol worship but also to atheism. Atheists also say that they don't need God. When disaster strikes, they tend to say that where was God when they needed Him. It's time to ask didn't you just say you didn't need God? Now why are you looking for Him?
However it's not the end for such people. God will still forgive anyone who comes to Him broken and repentant. Whoever comes to God, He will not likewise cast out. The problem is that people choose to continue to be cast out of God's presence because it intervenes with their love for sin. God will still forgive people while they're still alive. They love to harden their hearts in sin because they feed on their pride. Fortunately with God's power the heart hardened in sin can be broken and humbled.
- Another Christian Scientist- Dr. Jason Lisle
- Arthur W. Pink on Why Atheists Hate God
- Atheists Just Love to Choose to Think the Bible's Just a Book of Fables!
- Being an Atheist DOES NOT Make You More Scientific!
- Christian Schools Should Teach the Scientific Evidence Against Evolution in Their Science Classs!
- Common Sense Really Tells Atheistic Evolution is Impossible!
- Despite the Achievements of Christian Scientists, Atheists STILL Call them Idiots!
- Does Science Disprove God or Prove God?
- Sad to Say Many People Know God Really Exists But They Choose to Remain Lost!
- Scoffers In The Last Days
- Sorry Atheist, God Won't Change His Mind About Your Sin on Judgment Day!
- The FOOLishness of Atheism
- To the Atheist: Common Sense Tells Us Even the Eye Cannot Evolve!
- To the Atheist, Do Not Tell Me Your Brain Is Not Intelligently Designed!
- Thomas Heinze's Questions to Poke Fun at Evolutionists
- Why Evolution is NOT Science