It's very easy to say that the Reformation is over and it died along with the Reformers like Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Knox and Huldrych Zwingli. Let me tell you this the Reformation isn't over. The Reformation isn't over as long as we've got Reformed preachers continuing the Reformation. If the Roman Catholics can say that the Reformation is over because the Counter-Reformation won think again. If they're continuing the Counter-Reformation then we've got Christians who are still continuing the Reformation.
True Reformation starts from within and not from without. Unless the degenerate heart is cleansed it doesn't want to follow God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 shows that regeneration from sinful living is only by God's grace and the power of the Holy Spirit. Many people may choose external reform and they start to do good works but these are just dead works. They can't be good works because they aren't done for God but for self. Hebrews 9:14 states that the blood of Jesus purges the conscience from dead works to redeem people into service for the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Reformation needs to continue because of false teachers. Aside from the Roman Catholic institution, there's also those who say they are Christians but teach the deadly doctrine of Antinomianism. The Scriptural truth must be declared that salvation is by faith alone but this faith is never alone. True salvation starts with faith then it results to good works. It's both wrong to say that salvation must either be maintained by works or will not necessarily result to good works. Titus 2:11-14 shows that God's grace teaches righteous living. Anybody who says that they're saved by works or that they can live as they please because they're saved is an unsaved heretic.
- Be More Christlike, Be Ready For More Persecution!
- Bloodstained Bibles: A Legacy of Christian Martyrs
- Christianity Has NEVER Been About Having Your Best Life Now!
- Continue the Reformation, Expect Only Persecution!
- Continuing the Reformation Daily Also Means to Keep Preaching Against Those Sin-Loving False Converts!
- Continuing the Reformation Means Taking the Risk to Get the Gospel Out!
- Crucifixion and Stoning Didn't Stop the Early Christians From Loving Their Enemies
- Dear Christian, It's Foolish to Expect Yourself to Be Treated Better Than Jesus Christ!
- God's Messengers Aren't Called to Make People Feel Good About Themselves
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Loving People Enough to Tell Them the Whole Truth!
- Part of Continuing the Reformation is Maintaining Peacefulness While Preaching the Truth!
- Part of Continuing the Reformation is Sorrow For the Lost!
- Preach the Gospel Seriously and Expect to Be at War with the Whole World!
- Trouble Can Be a Blessing in Disguise
- You Can't Expect Christianity Without Enemy Attacks!