Proverbs 30:7-9 as a Lifestyle

"Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain."- Proverbs 30:7-9

Most people today are just too engrossed with earning too much money that it leads to several crimes.  1 Timothy 6:10 warns that the love of money is the root of all evil.  Many people have become greedy it has caused them to do things they should not do like stealing and selling harmful stuff like narcotics and alcohol.  In the end, such vices could end up in poverty.  Also, poverty is another reason why crime can increase.  It can be very hazardous to one's physical health as well as spiritual health.  In third world countries, much of the poor resolve to the easy money road like drug pushing for rich drug lords and stealing.  However the solution is in trusting God and doing what God wants.  That can be found in Matthew 6:33 which tells the person to but seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all His righteousness and ALL these things shall be added unto them.  People should seek God first and to guide them to what He wants them to do, do as He says and God will do the rest.  By not aiming to live by the millions, people will enjoy the material possessions God will give them compared to drug lords who can't even go to the malls because of fear of the law.