Where will you go when you die? And here's reality- either you will spend your eternity rejoicing in Heaven or burning forever in the Lake of Fire. Once dead, there is NO second chance.
Hebrews 9:27- "For as it appointed unto man ONCE to die but after this the judgment."
Yes that's right. There is no Purgatory or reincarnation. And for one thing, YOU are a guilty sinner. Try checking the ten commandments (Exodus 20:3-17) have you ever:
- Worshiped another god besides the true and the living God?
- The world today worships every god they could- Allah, Buddha, Confucius, the false gods of Taoism, Hinduism... and the Queen of Heaven. RomanCatholics pray to Mary more than they do to the Father.
- Worshiped any graven image or bowed down to them?
- You may be claiming the worship God and not the image you say portrays God. Buddhists say it's not idolatry for them to bow before images of Buddha or their other gods but the one represented by the images. That is absolute crookery.
- Roman Catholicism has struck down this commandment and split the tenth in their official teaching.
- Swore by God's name
- This is like saying Jesus or God inappropriately like "Oh my God" and "Jesus" as a swear word)?
- People swear by God's name to justify the wrong they do like stealing money to give to God's offering.
- Worked on Sundays when you were supposed to be in church?
- God appointed Sunday to be the day of worship, not work. The Saturday Sabbath of the Old Testament was so holy for anyone to violate it by doing work without God's consent was to be stoned to death, the only tasks allowed were lawful ones like helping the sick.
- Disrespected your parents?
- Nobody can say no to that. Everybody is guilty of disrespect. If mom and dad spanked you with the rod for what wrong you did, it's because you disobeyed them then you have dishonored them.
- Committed murder?
- Right now, you might have just killed somebody out of your rage rather than self-defense.
- Hatred for other people is already murder in Matthew 5:21 and 1 John 3:15. If you hate another person, it's as good as murder in God's eyes though it may not land you in jail, it will land you into the Lake of Fire.
- Committed adultery
- You might think nothing is wrong with having an extramarital affair but God is serious that adultery is a dangerous offense.
- Jesus said in Matthew 5:28 that lusting after the opposite sex is already adultery to those who say, "Well I haven't had sex with anyone outside the bounds of marriage."
- Stole anything big or small?
- Doesn't matter how big or how small, stealing is always wrong.
- Lied even once?
- Children are lied to by adults at such a frequent basis like parents telling their children about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Parents may say, "Well it's just a white lie." but it is still a lie, lying happens a lot. But right now if you are a parent, you may be guilty.
It's very easy to make up lies about people you hate, don't ever say you've never done that!
- 1 John 4:20 says if you say you love God and hate others, you are a liar
- Lusted after anything not yours from just anybody?
- You have to be pretty righteous to say you haven't said that!
Romans 3:4- "Let God be true but every man a LIAR."
Romans 3:10-12- "As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one. There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way and they are together become unprofitable there is none that doeth good, NO NOT ONE."
Romans 3:19- "Now we know that what things the Law saith it saith to them who are under the Law that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may become GUILTY before God."
James 2:10-11 "For whosoever shall keep the whole Law and yet offend at one point, he is GUILTY OFALL. For he said that, Do not commit adultery, and said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the Law."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10- "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the Kingdom of God."
Revelation 21:8- "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Matthew 13:50-And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mark 9:48- "Where their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched.
Revelation 14:11-And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Romans 5:6-10- "For when we were yet without strength in due time Christ died for the UNGODLY. For scarely for a righteous man will one die yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth His love toward us that while we were yet sinners Christ DIED FOR US. Much more then now being justified by His blood we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son much more being reconciled we shall be saved by His life."
2 Corinthians 5:21- "For He hath made Him to be sin for us who knew no sin that might be made the righteousness of God in Him."
Hebrews 9:22- "For without the shedding of blood there is NO remission."
|"It is finished!"|
John 1:1- "In the beginning as the Word (Jesus Christ) and the Word was with God and the Word was God."
John 5:23-24- "That all men should honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father which hath sent Him. Verily, verily I say unto you, He that heareth My Word and believeth on Him that sent Me hath everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation but is passed from death to life."
John 6:40, "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 8:24- "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins for if ye believe not that I Am He, ye shall die in your sins."
John 14:6- "I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father EXCEPT through Me."
Romans 3:27-28- "Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the Law."
Romans 4:5- "But to him that worketh not but believeth upon Him which justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."
Ephesians 2:8-9- "For by grace are ye saved through faith- it is not of yourselves. It is a gift of God. Not of works lest any man should boast."
Acts 16:30-31- "Sirs what must I do to be saved? They said, Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved and thy house."
1 John 5:12-13- "He that hath the Son hath life and He that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the Name of the Son of God that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the Name of the Son of God."
Galatians 2:21- "I do not frustrate the grace of God for if righteousness come by the Law then Christ is dead in vain."
Mark 1:15, "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: REPENT ye, and BELIEVE the gospel."
John 6:37- "For whosoever cometh unto Me I will NO WISE CAST OUT."
2 Corinthians 6:2- "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted and in the day of salvatiopn have I succored thee: behold now is the accepted time; behold NOW is the day of salvation."
If you have trusted in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior apart from good works, religion, etc. then you are now a twice born child of God. Any good works you do is only because He has changed your way of life (Ephesians 2:10, Titus 2:11-15) and a result of being saved, not to be saved or to stay saved.
If you have done this, here's what to do to grow in Christ:
- Join a local New Testament church that preaches straight from the Bible. Look for an independent, fundamental Baptist Church or any Christian institution (Evangelical, Presbyterian) without compromise.
- Be baptized as a sign of profession of faith.
- Trust your new Lord and be consistent in your eternal discipleship and preach the Gospel to others.