Estus Pirkle... One of My Favorite Preachers!

"Did you read the Greek New Testament?  This Bible says that there is a literal
Hell where sinners burn forever and forever!"
Presenting one of my favorite preachers- the late Estus Washington Pirkle.  Maybe some of you will recognize this picture to be from the soulwinning film "The Burning Hell" which happens to be one of my favorite videos to bring conviction to sinners about their lifestyles that happen because of post-modernism preaching.  Compared to most preachers, Estus Pirkle is a raw preacher that I'd say is never afraid of modernism, an old-fashioned revivalist (Jeremiah 6:16).  As you read on, you'll find out how God raised this man as a modern day Charles Haddon Spurgeon of his decade, he was also the person who witnessed to Ron Ormond a vile sinner to Christianity thus began the series of evangelistic films.  He wrote these books I am yet to check out namely Wintertime, Preachers in Space, What Are You Living For and A Ray For God: The Official Biography of Percy Ray.  So I would also like to give credit for the following videos which I've seen and enjoyed- The Burning Hell, If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do and The Believer's Heaven.  It's a real call to revival, a rejection to postmodernism.

I just love to hear this kind of preaching compared to most modernism garbage I hear for too much.  I say enough of modernism.  Look below at how he deals with issues:

Estus Pirke's fearless preaching is a fire lighter.  Above is an excerpt of "If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do".  I just love his way of preaching against the issues of today's society especially how times have changed.  America NEEDS revival.  Doers of wrong OUGHT TO BE CRITICIZED NOT COMFORTED ABOUT THEIR SINS!  Is it any wonder why there are those who refuse to come to Jesus (John 5:40)?  They can't complain why Jesus didn't give them salvation later is because logically saying Jesus WILL NOT extend salvation to those who He knows will not receive it!  I really enjoyed how he had condemned disco as an unhealthy hobby and glad my mind has repented of it!  And also, much of his statements have hit me but hey I love hearing such preaching because it's the only way REVIVAL can be met.

Above is an excerpt of "The Burning Hell" and he emphasizes the importance of true surrender of one's heart and life and receiving Jesus Christ as your Savior and your Lord.  Most churches today are watering down the Lordship theology which is Biblical, because for one, Jesus is Lord and there is no such thing as separating Him into pieces.  This video addresses how modernism is bringing people to Hell.  Hell is real, no relief whatsoever!  And I'm glad Estus Pirkle has shown this video.

There's no doubt Estus Pirkle is reaping the full rewards of his ministry!