An Arminianistic Misquote Against Charles Spurgeon's Doctrine of the Perseverance of the Saints

Conditional security preachers have taken this quote of Charles Spurgeon out of context:
If one dear saint of God had perished, so might all; if one of the covenant ones be lost, so may all be; and then there is no gospel promise true, but the Bible is a lie, and there is nothing in it worth my acceptance. I will be an infidel at once when I can believe that a saint of God can ever fall finally (p. 172).

I would like everyone to pay attention to the portion that was highlighted in yellow.  What Spurgeon really means is that if any dear saint would have perished then the Gospel is a lie and the Bible is a lie, Spurgeon is simply using the IFs that IF a true saint of God would perish and fall away.  Sadly, conditional security preachers are so full of pride that they wish to show the world that "they" not God have kept themselves saved.  For the truth, God's grace and saving faith is what keeps a person saved and good works are there to inevitably validate the presence of eternal security as true faith is a living faith not a dead faith, not maintain salvation.

I have really NO time or NO dealing with that they write about me with false accusations like I'm against works, I'm an Antinomian when I for one like John Calvin and Martin Luther affirm I believe that salvation is by faith alone but by a faith that is not alone, every other apostate was never saved to begin with (1 John 2:19).  All I can say is if you are a conditional security teacher and you want to fight with me, you are just wasting your time because I don't pay attention to arrogant fools who are stuck up in their pride.  I am kept saved not by my own works but by God's work, to which my works and not living a sinful life are the validity of my eternal security as a result of the daily sanctification that comes along with it.  Period.