The Trouble of Quarrelsome Independent Fundamental Baptist Preachers

As said, I'm a Baptist, I'm proud of my Baptist history but lately I just thought that I am DISAPPOINTED to how these churches do easily fall apart. Christian preaching is a HATRED FOR SIN NOT PERSONS. A Christian has a hate life AGAINST SIN but NEVER SINNERS. I do not buy the garbage way of preaching that God hates sinners and takes rejoicing in their demise. No He does not rejoice in the fact He had to throw away the sinner into the Lake of Fire. All I can say is, stay away from these kinds of people!

Bad language? Belligerence? Definitely NOT what God wants in a pastor. Sadly this guy has broken a LOT of requirements from 1 Timothy 3:1-4 which ALSO requires pastors to be of good behavior, teachable, not a striker and NOT a brawler. I know that sin is sin, it must be preached against but to PRAY for the death of sinners and sending them to Hell is a BIG NO NO. 2 Peter 3:9 has it that God is not willing for anyone to perish but all to come to repentance. Use how many times this guy uses the word "Hell" in here as a swear word. Or this...

Praying for an unsaved man to go to Hell? I don't like where America is heading, I am upset at how many Jesuit operatives are inside the governments of the world but I DO NOT want to pray them dead, instead I pray for their salvation because God has converted some evil men in the Bible to the truth! He could also change the lives of the best Jesuit agents! Listen if a wicked man like Saul of Tarsus could become Paul the greatest Apostle or if a wicked tax collector like Levi could become Matthew a deacon of Pastor Peter's flock in Jerusalem I DO NOT see any reason why even a wicked degenerate Ayatollah would be refused the life-changing salvation of Jesus Christ only if he repents of sin and believes the Gospel!

Thanking God a person is going to Hell?! That is so NOT Christian. Christians may have the duty to oppose the workers of darkness but to rejoice for the eternal damnation of the wicked is not called for!