Being Careful of the Pitfall of Believing Conspiracy Theory Messages on Text and Social Networks

I used this picture above to make people aware of the dangers of believing text messages so easily.  In the past, I used to be easily carried away by hearsay but by the grace of God, I have learned to be careful after He lovingly allowed me to enter that deep hole to learn my lesson, He picked me up when I fell.  Now I'd like to address the issue that people should be careful about believing conspiracy text messages.  Recently there is the talk that Ayatollah Obama requires the chipping and now that President Noynoy of the Philippines has agreed to with Ayatollah Obama to also bio-chip Filipinos.  So pretty much I guess there's an air of excitement among Christians "comforting one another" believing the Rapture has come much like last December 21, 2012 that some genuine Christians thought the Rapture would come by last year.  The truth is the Internet or the library can be filled with error- like how many books in the secular media actually don't have the full picture of the Roman Catholic inquisition or how many people are deceived by posts on social media like Facebook, Twitter or Google + like the so-called Cosmo rays incident from Mars which wasn't real or the 2012 scam?  Believe me I was on that and you shouldn't believe everything you read on your handheld gadgets... test everything carefully.  Try to read this one from the Snopes.  

My fear is also that some Independent Fundamental Baptists are now prone to believing such conspiracies because they spend too much time listening to conspiracy theory programs supported by some of their pastors who aren't the best, in fact I believe due to focusing on conspiracy theories like the unproven Church of Satan/Apple connection or P & G/Church of Satan connection they have gotten into unnecessary controversies (well one thing, EVERY person who is not saved already has sold their souls to Satan the very first sin they commit) like the Lordship salvation controversy like I did but not  that I accuse them of being Antinomian, problem is they are so focused on conspiracy theories they are so wrong with semantics and historic preaching!  I do appreciate Vatican exposers but the problem is NOT every Vatican exposer can be trusted as I thought they could be in the past.

I don't have to waste my time exposing who they are, these clowns expose themselves and they reveal themselves whenever they assault anybody who makes fun of them or exposes their false doctrine (such as salvation maintained by works rather than the Biblical perseverance of the saints) plus they are better avoided in whole- just because I say (or anybody does) so and so is a Jesuit agent you should not believe me or them.  I used to commit that mistake myself until I have begun to examine them and discovered that some of the are actually accusing legitimate Christian workers as "secret Jesuit agents" with little or no proof, taking some pictures out of context and are actually members of anti-Catholic cults like the Seventh Day Adventists (who hold that Sunday is the mark of the Beast), the Iglesia ni Manalo, Mormons who are of the church of Joseph Smith or the Westboro Baptist Church which has thrown a lot of mud on legitimate Christian workers who expose Catholicism as "secret Jesuits" for going against the Westboro Baptist Church's wicked activities.

As said, I am a Vatican exposer (in terms of attacking its doctrine) but I don't put the Vatican exposing in front of preaching from the Bible- never mind too much what the Vatican is doing, the Bible comes first.  Preaching to Roman Catholics or any lost person about salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ encouraging them to repent of their sins and believe the Gospel is of top priority than discovering who the Vatican agents are.  Jesuit agents like Martin Luther King, Pat Robertson, Jim Bakker and Billy Graham really don't need to be exposed- they expose themselves like whenever they openly reveal their ecumenical ties with Rome in the light of God's Word.