I'm Not Minding Those False Accusers Who Want to Destroy My Work for God

In my years as a Christian, I was at first irritated at people who made fun of me to the point I lash out childish tantrums and do fist fighting but then, I find myself just sticking to the fundamentals of Christianity one way or another even if I am made fun of, I remain stubborn to my convictions instead and even if I am told I believe in nonsense, I still go by the Bible even if I get irritated at their scoffing.  

It does piss me off, true whenever the unsaved speak badly about me being a cuckoo, a fruitloop (meaning crazy person), they call me stupid and idiotic, they tell me I'm childish because I push the Bible down their sinful throats and I preach against sin a lot.  I am called a moron, male chauvinists call me a homosexual because I don't conform to their sinful ways (ex. I preach that womanizing is a sin so they get mad at me).  Homosexuals then call me a Taliban-like chauvinist because I oppose their practices and I'm a very strong opponent of same sex marriage which isn't marriage but just a live-in relationship, ecumenical movement proponents call me a religious extremist and an Osama bin Ladin because I believe Jesus is the only Way to the Father.  Atheists call me a deluded nutcase for worshiping a God they call as a dictator.  Roman Catholics call me a pest to their "true church" because I speak the truth about Roman Catholicism.  Anti-Roman Catholic cults call me a Jesuit agent or priest in disguise because I oppose their heretical teachings as a whole calling them just as damnable as Roman Catholicism in itself (ex. denial of the Trinity, attack on Christ's deity, conditional security, baptismal salvation, Pelagianism or denial of original sin).  Conditional security crowds call me a promoter of Antinomianism because I believe in the perseverance of the saints. Antinomians call me a works preacher because I stress Christians are still obliged to fulfill the Law by God's grace, evil people call me libelous because I expose their evils, etc. 

But should I mind them?  Answer is not at all because life is too short.  They can accuse me all they want, destroy my character with false accusations but they are simply wasting their time.  Responding to them is a huge waste of time plus I'll only sue on life threatening situations, not mere oral or written defamation.  The only reason why I'm still here now is because God won't shut me down until He decides to shut me down.  Satan must need permission from God before he can strike me down dead.

I used to mind them until I realized that these people are just destroying themselves whenever they try to destroy my work for God or more importantly God's work plus in doing so I am wasting my precious time, I should redeem the time for God instead in preaching His Gospel rather than fighting unsaved people to no end.  Ephesians 2:10 says I have been redeemed unto good works, Titus 2:11-14 calls the saved as a peculiar people, John 15:18-19 calls Christians as enemies of the world... a Christian cannot be a friend of the world because they are friends of God, the friends of the world are enemies of God.  And as a Christian, I just can't expect an easy life because Jesus DID NOT promise me love, joy and peace all the time.  In fact, He spoke of persecution to Christians, more persecution and yet better riches.  All I can say, I used to stress myself entertaining them but now no more.  By God's grace, I will keep them off my mind, not read what they read about me (besides I know myself better than those clowns do!) and I should start getting worried if I am not persecuted for Christ's sake.  And to those Independent Fundamental Baptists who keep on quarreling in debates, I plead you to STOP!  Never mind those scoffers, just pray for them instead!  And of course, I have left no comments allowed here so those guys will sooner or later find other people to hate!