So the New Pope Was Installed a Few Days Ago... But Why No Rapture?

I was pretty frustrated to think of it that when Benedict XVI resigned, I was getting pretty excited for the Rapture of the Church expecting that it would come as soon as the new Pope is elected.  However while I expected to wake up in Heaven after hearing a huge honk (which I thought was the sound of the archangel), I woke up still in my sinful body that will one day be sinless.  So I thought, "Why God why?"  I was frustrated because the pleasures of this world are so temporary, everything is falling apart- but God has still not called the rest of the Christian world home.  Surely some good Christian men are now in Heaven home with their Father, to be home with Him and they have now graduated from this sinful world to glory.  But it looks like God still has His purpose of letting the Church stay on Earth for now.  I believe it's because of Matthew 24:14 that says that the Gospel of the Kingdom must be preached FIRST before the end will come and perhaps that was why the Rapture didn't hit last December 21, 2012 either.

It does make a lot of sense especially that 2 Peter 3:9 says God is not willing anyone should perish but ALL should come to REPENTANCE yet sadly so many refuse repentance because of their love for sin.  This world gets worse by the minute- I've been cheated out of a huge sum of money by an unbelieving friend who never paid me back until now but I hope she gets saved before it's too late or others have gone into poverty because of greedy landlords, hope they also get saved too.  In fact, when everybody has heard of the Gospel of Jesus Christ then the Rapture comes on a date no man can know, there will be no excuse to be left behind.  I cannot be certain if Francis I will be the False Prophet either because I doubt it believers will know who the Antichrist and the False Prophet will be because they will be at the Blessed Hope already.  Also, the Obama-biochip thing as the mark of the Beast, listen YOU can have any chip in you and remove it but when it's the mark during the Tribulation period, it is PERMANENT plus religion is associated with that mark- not just to buy and sell but for WORSHIP.