The I.S.I.S. Proves Islam is Deadly!

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or whatever is proof that Islam is deadly. Don't believe me? I suggest Googling it! With the news of I.S.I.S. going on, I am concerned about evangelism and ministry. At the same time, I am not surprised with how any unsaved child of Ishmael under the yoke of Islam can be so deadly. After all, Ishmael and Esau were both hunters. Esau wanted to kill Jacob, Ishmael was a mighty hunter. All these are fitting into prophecy one way or another! The death of Osama bin Ladin did not mean the end of Islamic terrorism, it didn't begin with him either. Sad to say, Osama bin Ladin went to Hell now being accusing and being accused, having met Muhammad there!

The Abu Sayyaf, Hamas and other Islamic terrorist groups are LOYAL to Islam and carrying out the vision of Muhammad when Islam was founded. Muslims are expected to fight the infidel as Muhammad always taught them. Remember, Muhammad was a terrorist to the very core. Islam was spread through terrorism and death. These aren't just fanatics, they are true to the religion of Islam. With the Abu Sayyaf pledging allegiance to I.S.I.S., the whole situation is not a joke! When they bombed Doulos for preaching the Gospel, they were in perfect harmony with the Koran in the war against infidels. Islam is an extremist religion! The Abu Sayyaf is especially most wary of born again Christian groups like Baptists, Evangelicals, and Presbyterians to name a few.

One must also consider the fact that America can now expect a Muslim flag flying over the White House. Obama obviously is in the job of doing so, making sure that America will bow down to Islam. It's very important to pray for the salvation of President Obama and other Muslims as well. Because of America's "tolerance" that while the Bible is banned from the public school, Obama encourages the Koran to be read. In no time, public school teachers may be required to indoctrinate students into the ways of Islam.

Christians CANNOT afford to remain silent. Right now, what can be done to counter Hamas is with the Word of God even if it means martyrdom. The more Christianity is persecuted, the more it will grow. I believe I.S.I.S. was created to counter evangelism of the Gospel of Jesus Christ but as said, they cannot stop the end of the world from coming. Remember Matthew 24:14 that one of the signs of the end of the world is fast approaching is the PREACHING of the Gospel!