Prosperity Gospel Has Got It Wrong on Healing!

When I was newly saved, I used to believe that the healing were genuinely of God until I further traveled another mile in my Christian life.  If these fake healers were really faith healers then they should be at the hospital, they should be going to leper colonies and not in the safety of the stadium.  It's because many of their miracles are really a fraud backed up by cooked up testimonies.  I really doubt about these testimonies were real because the age of Apostolic signs and wonders has ended.  

It's foolish to believe that healing is used to keep one permanently cured and in perfect health all the time.  The more I read the Bible daily, the more I understand why I am allowed to get sick because God has a purpose for letting me get sick.  Sickness was brought into the world when Adam and Eve sinned, the perfect world God created was ruined because of sin.  Romans 5:12 says that by Adam sin was brought into the world and all have become sinners as a result.  Getting sick is either because of chastisement, a consequence for sinful behavior or God has given Satan the permission to afflict the Christian so His glory will be shown.

This first Monday of 2016, I don't expect health and wealth all the time because that idea is not even biblical.  The fact that even if Christians do not live a life of sin because they are saved, they only sin less as they are not sinless.  If the Christian still sins less, they are still subjected to sickness and misfortunes as God's way of keeping them on track.