Someday The Wicked ARE Going to Fall Down!!!!

Deuteronomy 32:35 says, "To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste." With that verse, there is no way that the righteous God of the Bible ever allowed revenge... even in the Old Testament. God has taught throughout the Old and the New Testament that believers are to pray for their enemies and love them unconditionally.

As said, the LORD has declared that Christians are not to commit vengeance for He in due time will inflict such people. I began to think of how many times I've been hurt, insulted and asking myself whether or not forgiveness will negate justice but it doesn't. Sometimes some people just think, "Everything is fine with me. I'm happy (and may are NOT really happy), I've got wealth, I have a good business... nothing will go wrong." especially to those living in sin. Or for corrupt politicians, well I can say is that they are thinking that they can get away just because they are in power. However let me get this straight- God is watching and He has a scheduled plan that will not come in so immediately. God is giving every wicked person the chance to repent BUT many of them refuse to do so. As I said, I shouldn't mind what such people do, all I can say is I can just pray about their salvation before it's too late. Sadly, many of them are what John 3:20 says- afraid to enter the light lest their wickedness be exposed and in John 5:40 they refuse to come to Jesus. People who ENJOY THEIR SIN will refuse Jesus. There is no way any true born again believer will ever enjoy sin hence the impossibility of completely falling away. There is in fact the cruel fact to them that God is really angry with the wicked at a DAILY RATE.

The Bible gives us quite a number of examples. While there are many, I would like to focus on the truth behind Israel's two most notoriously evil couple- Ahab and Jezebel whose reign as husband and wife are recorded in 1 Kings 16-22. 1 Kings 16:33 and 21:25 that Ahab was the most wicked king which one can conclude that he had a false humbling. To think of it, in 1 Kings 21, we read the story of Naboth's vineyard which was used by R.G. Lee's sermon "Payday Someday". I have listened to that old sermon and I am convinced payday is coming someday. What Ahab and Jezebel did was this- they obviously were going after a man's property and out of greed, killed a man of God and his family. One can say where was God? Certainly God was watching and why He allowed it to happen, only He knew (Romans 8:28). But God wasn't going to let Ahab and Jezebel get away with that they did. In fact, Ahab paid for it with his life in 1 Kings 22-23 when he went into battle with godly King Jehoshaphat. What was amazing was that God gave Jezebel at least TWENTY long years to repent but she did not. Eventually time came for God's patience to end, Jezebel suffered the fate that not only did she meet a bloody end out of the window, her body was also eaten of what would be presumably stray dogs giving her no proper burial. Just all I can say is that god gave Ahab and Jezebel space to repent. But what did Ahab do? He continued in his unbelief. What did Jezebel do? She was given at least 20 years to repent but she chose to ignore Elijah's word. Would have she repented, she and her household I believe the LORD would have spared them but the continued in their wickedness. God was quite generous to give her 20 years yet she still blew it!

In the post-Biblical history times and today in the fulfillment of Biblical prophecies as we bear witness to the events unfold, an example would almost every corrupt politician around the world or every wanted criminal. All of a sudden the life of Osama bin Ladin slipped away while he was hiding in one of his hiding places and it was NINE YEARS that God gave him every chance to repent, it was almost the same fate as the late Abu Sabaya. Or another, is that the late Mumar Gadaffi was very arrogant, for FORTY LONG YEARS he ruled Libya with much arrogance yet all of a sudden, he fell down with one revolution. Or who can remember the 20 year dictatorship of Ferdinand E. Marcos in the Philippines- he thought he had it all but he got OUSTED anyway. Or talk about how suddenly, the life of many lascivious stars like the late Marilyn Monroe ended after she said to an evangelist, "I don't need your Jesus." Or based on my personal experience a couple of people I knew were very arrogant but they later either got struck with poverty, joblessness and sickness after many years they have bullied me non-stop. Seriously I wanted revenge on them but thank God I didn't pursue revenge- He did on them!

However I'll be constantly praying for their salvation before it's too late. Its that unfair? No. God is being JUST AND FAIR in dealing with such evil and sadly many of these people are TOO STUPID (and listen, they choose to be willfully ignorant, stupidity is a REAL CHOICE not an intellectual state, a retard if he/she is in Jesus Christ is smarter than the genius unbeliever) to see themselves as dirty rotten sinners in need to be forgiven of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I am pretty much competent that such evil will NEVER go unpunished even if I do die before they do, God has already prepared in His calendar their downfall which is marked as certain as my date of death is certain. If God laid waste to Ahab and Jezebel for their wickedness, He will continue to do so with other evil people as they continue to reject Him and His only way of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. He cannot let evil go unpunished, though right now, He has some reason for allowing such wicked sinful people to still live the way they want according to the fruit of their unregenerate spirit which is CONTRARY to the Christian way of life, that is by a life of works only by the grace of God. All I can say is I should never mind how the wicked think of my stand, someday they are going to fall down/