Supreme Court Halts Reproductive Herod Bil in the Philippines

So it's discovered that the Reproductive HEROD Bill was halted by the Supreme Court. I may be an anti-Catholic "bigot" and all but I couldn't agree with the Reproductive Herod Bill's implementations of faster divorce proceedings, abortion (which will grant pregnant nuns an easier way to get rid of any fornication they had with the priests), implementation of same sex marriage and more rights for homosexuals (which may even grant more protection to pedophile Roman Catholic priests who rape the altar boys as well as all the sodomy suspects in the seminaries!).

What do I have to say? I definitely feel relieved but at the same time, I really have to keep my stand that Baptists (together with Evangelicals and Presbyterians) and Roman Catholics CANNOT walk together. I appreciate Rick Warren's, Pat Robertson's and Billy Graham's stand against abortion and homosexuality but I CANNOT accept their Roman Baptholic faith- that is part of the whole deception of the Evangelicals and Catholics Together movement nor can I accept the Pope as the center of the Christian world, nor will I accept cooperation from the Catholic Bishops' Conference in the Philippines in my prayer crusades against the sinister Reproductive Herod Bill.

Well maybe the Baptist Churches in the Philippines have already moved mightily to stop the Reproductive Herod Bill. However the end times are coming, Christians get ready!