The Three Tenses of Salvation

Salvation is past, present and future.  Here are the three tenses- you got saved, you are being saved and will be saved.  As said, salvation is a continuous process, not just a one step process.  You get saved once BUT that salvation is continuous otherwise you will lose your salvation.  Notice these verses:

Romans 10:13- "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD SHALL be saved."

Romans 13:11- "And that knowing the time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep for now is our salvation NEARER than when we believed."

1 Corinthians 1:18- "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness but unto us WHICH ARE SAVED (present tense) it is the power of God."

Ephesians 2:8-9- "For by grace are ye saved through faith and not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works lest any man should boast."

Hebrews 5:9- "And being made perfect He became the Author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him."

1 Peter 1:5- "Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."

There is the past tense, you got saved but not's not, "I'm saved that's it."  No, people are also being continuously saved and their salvation draws nearer than you think.  If I am not being saved continuously aside from being saved when I first believed these things will happen:

1.) I am again LEFT to my own with no power against sin.  That is, there is no divine assistance from God to help me live a life of service and obedience. God DOES NOT give commands and not help those who He commands.  In fact, when He commanded Moses to go to Pharaoh, he gave Moses assistance.  Same goes with EVERY servant of His.  But God's grace is there DAILY and it is continuous.  In the King James many times "are " is used like "Ye are saved by grace through faith." and "But ye are sanctified."  That is it's a very continuous process.

2.) I can lose my salvation eventually if salvation weren't a continuous process and I would totally fall away.  If I wasn't in the state of "are saved" and would be in "was saved", I would lose my salvation.  But no, the Bible is clear YOU cannot lose your salvation.  Some people try to argue with Matthew 24:13 to justify a faith plus works salvation YET 1 John 2:19 shows that those who didn't endure to the end, they weren't saved to start with.  As said, I will not renounce my faith in Christ because I CANNOT renounce my faith in Christ, faith in Christ CONTINUES.  It is not a believe once and you're saved forever even if you don't believe afterwards, no you believe once and you're saved forever and you will BELIEVE forever.  After all John 3:18 and 8:24 says if they believe not in Christ, they shall die in their sins.  Christians CANNOT lose their salvation also because they cannot stop believing otherwise if they could, they'll lose it.  Martyrdom is NOT a Christian's option when faced with a major decision, rather they choose martyrdom only because of their faith that works, not a faith that does not work.