Christians SHOULD NEVER Sell Their Inheritance EVEN to Their Pastor or the Government!

I was just thinking about it that Christians should NEVER sell their inheritance even to the pastor or any government official. If they should NEVER by any means sell their inherited property like house and lot. Take the example that Naboth said in 1 Kings 21:3, "The LORD forbid it me that I should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee."

Nobody not even a pastor has the right to demand for the inheritance of the parishioner. That is, even for monetary exchange, selling one's inheritance is an obvious gross violation of Leviticus 21:23-24 where it says, "The land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land." Clearly God forbade people to sell their inheritance when he said "The land shall NOT be sold for ever for the land is mine: for ye are strangers and sojourners with me. That means no buying and selling of inheritance (except in dire need though it's more practical to lease it) much more allow anybody to steal it.

In fact, every pastor who gets a land donation from any parishioner must say, "I can't take it, it's your inheritance! If you want a Baptist church built over it, I'll rent it. If I can't pay for its rent, I'll forget about it and leave the property to you." instead. In my case, I would accept any land usage IF I am to rent it because I will respect the parishioner's inheritance rights lest I be guilty. If a pastor does that, he would be no better than the Vatican's land grabbing activities during the Dark Ages.

The problem today can be also how corrupt any government has become. Make no mistake- the DAYS OF AHAB are here again. You've got it that if the property taxes aren't paid, the government has the right to seize the inheritance as their own. Isn't that what Ahab did to Naboth? Property taxes are meant to pay back the government for taking care of the land NOT as a means to execute Ahab's type of judgment over Naboth's vineyard to that property!