Some Contemporary Independent Fundamental Baptists are VERY Divided

I could remember how it's becoming a problem among some Baptists to be very divided. In fact, it's sad to say they are becoming close minded in the bad way. In fact Paul addressed the real issue in 1 Corinthians 1:13 concerning the divisions among the early born again Christians! It's pretty much divided especially when I have encountered some problems among them. What are these problems? I'm not exactly saying some of them have become deacon-led Baptist churches, some of them remain faithful in being pastor-led but here are a few problems I have encountered:

1.) Independent Fundamental Baptists vs. Southern Baptists

I would definitely not agree that the whole Southern Baptist movement is fully apostate though it is currently suffering from apostasy, then again don't tell me that the Independent Fundamental Baptist movement isn't because in due fairness, false converts are entering both kinds of assembles meant only for the truly saved believers. I really have these problems among them. In fact, sad to say some IFB preachers I haven listened to can be seen heckling and quarreling with other brethren in Christ.

2.) Calvinist vs. non-Calvinist

Why I use the term quasi-Arminian is because when I did some research about Arminianism, it believes salvation can be lost while these non-Calvinist Baptist parishes are actually neither Calvinist nor Arminian. The problem can be how often more times than not do they quarrel. It's nice to know some Calvinist preachers like John Macarthur respected the late pastors Vernon McGee and Dr. John Rice even if they disagreed with Calvinism or how some non-Calvinist pastors respect Charles Haddon Spurgeon despite the fact he was a Calvinist. To be honest, I am a moderate Calvinist in applying the TUPIP theology but I do not go around heckling and attacking non-Calvinist Baptists as long as they are sticking to doctrinal truths, no watered down preaching and standing by the Bible.

3.) The repentance rage battle

This is where the easy believism (or more likely quasi-easy believism) vs. Lordship salvation doctrine comes in. To be honest, I used to be an "opponent" of Lordship salvation and was an "easy believist" until I realized one serious flaw in easy believism- it teaches the utter heresy that a believer can stop believing and two live like the rest of the world and still enter Heaven. I had myself examined and after some discussion with Zigfred M. Diaz, I was aware that my doctrines hit straight with Lordship salvation which has been erroneously misused now by conditional security proponents hence fueling the fire in the controversy. It's pretty much an issue to why preachers like Paul Washer, John Macarthur, Ray Comfort and Robert Charles Sproul are called "works salvation" teachers. I used to think that way until I really read John Macarthur's books especially "The Gospel According to Jesus" from cover to cover finding out I was in agreement with him. It wasn't a nice experience for me to be sucked into that battle all because a deceitful teacher was misquoting John Macarthur's books and websites to defend conditional security. Some have even accused each other of misquoting Harry Allen Ironside's book "Except Ye Repent" or misquoting Charles Haddon Spurgeon. It's becoming a problem about the "repent of your sins" theology is frequently mistook as a works salvation doctrine. What is very ignored is that until a person is repentant of sin, no way there will be a genuine repentance from unbelief hence no wonder why some IFB churches are now filled with false converts, which will soon convert some of them into deacon-led churches instead.

4.) Some parishes just don't get along

This is one problem I am observing. I guess this is what happens when churches refuse to get into the extreme application of "Local church autonomy". I do respect the organizational independence of Baptist churches however I am aware that Christ is the Head and the Church is one. Like how can I dare say that the Church is one despite some organizational divisions? Think about how somebody from Bethany Church desperately needed an operation, we got other independent Baptist churches, not only from my local Baptist parish but also from others to get it done. We donated because we are one. Problem is, some parishes tend to quarrel each other. It made me think it's very unfortunate like for some Baptist pastors who not only preach out of context but also even heckle everyone. It's really very sad that some Baptist pastors aren't even willing to receive cooperation from other soulwinning teams. Talk about an incident I knew a Filipino-Chinese Baptist pastor heckled with the saturation team of another Baptist parish all because he said, "Well this MY TERRITORY..." mentality. Really doesn't he realize that the Church is one? To be honest, everybody who is genuinely converted in Christ is a child of God yet the sad fact is, why do some IFBs act like the others are unsaved? Just a thought that is really hitting my head ever since. In fact, I am glad for Paul Washer's call to call true believers in unity. As said, Christians are supposedly divided from the world but united in Christ.

Conclusion:

For one, I don't agree every division is Jesuit-planted or Jesuit-caused (or Opus Dei, Masons, Illuminati, whatever) but every division can be a fertile opportunity for Jesuit infiltration and unequal yokes. I really would address that neither the IFBs nor SBs are ever exempt from that danger nor any other non-Baptist Christians. This is really a wake-up call to these churches to STOP their unnecessary bickering. In fact, I really would dare preach this message, "Listen, Christ has only one body and not many. The Church is one. Our Head is Christ, we are a part of that Body. Unless Christians are united, how can we then soulwin the lost?"