When False Teachers Get The Pride Crushed as Their False Doctrines Get Debunked, Some of Them Erupt into Tantrums!

One of the greatest truths that I can really express to why I avoid debates with false teachers is aside form the fact I should be focusing on witnessing to unbelievers is also because when false teachers get debunked, they can get pretty violent to the point they can even be ready to inflict physical harm like how the Ang Dating Daan can go from heckling to even getting physically abrasive or the Iglesia ni Manalo could even murder somebody over a minor dispute.  I just thought about Independent Fundamental Baptist debates with the Catholic Faith Defenders, the Ang Dating Daan or the Irrational Response Squad to name a few they can get very violent.  

I could remember how when a false teacher got questioned of his claims that were mostly half-truths, he really showed how abrasive his personality was by lashing out false accusations one after the other to make himself look good.  After all, didn't the Pharisees get angry when Jesus preached about the sinful nature of man because the Pharisees thought they were good enough for Heaven.  I even remembered how often do atheists get mad at Christians who are scientists because they were hiding some truths about science to the public that can prove them wrong so they overreact to the point they develop tantrums.  Simple- they have their pride crushed and they want to believe in the lie as the truth.  But all I can say is, I just don't mind them I just keep preaching the Gospel!