Satan Taking Advantage of Children's Gullibility

Remembering myself as a child as well as other children who tell them whatever their parents tell them, it's very common for children especially in their toddler years to believe everything their parents tell them even if it's a lie. I had my thought that as somebody who grew up believing Santa Claus is real and now opened to the truth, I realize just how much Satan can take advantage of a child's weak, fragile mind to make them believe what is fictional to be real. I mean, a child cannot really discern a mascot to be just a man inside a suitor that the Santa Claus in the mall is obviously wearing a fake beard. In fact, how many times has it been since in my childhood I thought that man in the suit was Santa Claus? I would say I cannot even count it and sadly, Satan really loves to take advantage of children's gullibility. Then comes Easter then there's the non-existent Easter Bunny whose obviously a man in a suit and whatever may go on.

Whether you like it or not, children take whatever adults tell them as truth since they cannot discern. Children are at the stage that they need to learn to discern. I mean, a child cannot use their common sense as well as an adult and with one thing, I never even bothered to ask myself how one man can be around the world in just one night? Unfortunately with all the lies that adults have to offer, children are never taught to discern right and wrong and try to explain everything via "magic" unknowingly exposing the child to occultism. If you think the Santa Claus prank is just harmless, think again. After all, it's very common for parenting these days to say, "Well I'd never lie." but when the child finds out he or she has been deceived, it can create serious mistrust between parent and child, strain away that relation and Satan knows that! It helps create a generation of rebellious people in the future. I mean if children cannot learn to trust their parents, how can parents in return even warn their children about the real dangers that exist like the big bad wolf of a criminal that might slaughter them or rape them? I am afraid that today's parenting has deviated from God's standard.

Today parenting worldwide has gone from bad to worse. I've read of negligent parents like in one instance, a baby died because the parents were too busy feeding a virtual baby. That's why I don't enter into such games on social networking sites or just anywhere else. Today we have both mama and papa at work. I've heard women say that women too need a job so they do not rely on their husbands. Okay, I have nothing against women having an eight-hour job but taking jobs like those that need them to be abroad most of the time or busy makeshifts and not being there for the kids is stupid but companies should let the married women go home earlier to be with their growing up kids. Parenting today even offers the stupid solution of as long as they can give money, it's okay ignoring that when money is placed in front of morality, that is a very stupid decision. In fact, it pains me to think some people say, "What's the use of the housewife when we can always hire a nanny or leave them at the daycare center and pick them up after work?" kind of talk. Listen, parenting whether foster parenting, step-parenting, or biological parenting, children need their parents as they grow up! In fact, what many parents have done today is left their children unsupervised over the Internet, TV, etc. and the next thing you know, these children are now believing fiction to be real and Satan scores again! There is a lot of satanic stuff on the entertainment world I will not bother exposing them one by one, they are already exposing themselves!