Some Christians Will Probably Die From Stress Before the Blessed Hope Comes!

I would now admit it, the world is getting to become one huge insane asylum.  Same sex marriage approvals, evil figures becoming popular despite their gross immorality, disasters happening, the family system of God is now endangered, false religion thriving, people blaming God for the disasters they wrought upon themselves, all these things can drive any child of God crazy and wanting to be in Heaven already, after all this world is not their home.  In fact, the world's immorality is getting higher and higher, the world isn't getting any better thant is why I really believe that some Christians are most likely going to die from stress before the Blessed Hope comes.  Now listen first, I am not setting any date or time for the Rapture to hit... I would also admit I was kind of disappointed it didn't hit last December 21, 2012 of last year but if it did, God would be liar to say only He knows the time and date of that event!  I was thinking some Christians are really hoping for the Blessed Hope but before that, a lot of things must come to pass.  In fact, God is being patient enough not to end the Church Age that is until, the whole world is evangelized.  This blog has already reached even Israel but as said, the Gospel of the Kingdom must first be preached before the end shall come.  

But as said, stress is really a killer and Jesus was clear when He said in Luke 21:25-26 that people can die of stress as a sign of the end times and I am seeing it.  What the Bible says, I believe it because it is valid and true, tried and tested.  Looking at stress as a killer, there's always the statement the person died from multiple stress factors.  Unnecessary stress can start with simple frustrations to triggering high blood pressures to even making a person run so wild he could kill himself with a temper outburst.  Even some good Christian workers have gone home quite early to be with their Lord all because of the stress of this world caused by sin.  No Christian can live like the world because of God's grace is in their lives.  I mean Lot was vexed a lot inside Sodom, Noah was also very upset about his days either.  Today, they're no different and I could say that.  When it comes to the days of Noah, you hear somebody preach the Gospel and they dismiss it all as a big joke.  I'm now even hearing some modernistic preachers who are now even taking light of sin and Hell that's why preachers like Joel Osteen tend to get so popular.  I see women who refuse to submit, men who beat up their wives and fool around with girls, can you really see how bad it has become?  I am not kidding, in fact all these events disturb me a lot.  In fact, I won't be surprised if God suddenly called me home because I died from stress.  I mean, even some good Christian workers ended up developing cancer out of stress that this world has given them.