Manny Pacquiao Might as Well Consider Quitting Politics

Manny Pacquiao holding a Living Waters tract from Ray Comfort's ministry
When I look at Manny Pacquiao's recent Christian life, he still has a long way to go as a new Christian last 2012, he would be currently five years old in the faith and I am glad that he went from Roman Catholic to born again Christian.  Christians are still sinners and even if they may not be living like devils, they can still fall into willful sin.  Now I am thinking about my prayers for my brother-in-Christ Pacquiao considering that he might as well quit politics.

I remembered how I hear Pastor Kent P. Jesalva (who personally evangelized to him) has spoken well of how Pacquiao started his new Christian life.  Pastor Kent's father, Pastor Armie F. Jesalva had also spoken of how well Pacquiao had a changed life.  On the other hand, I am afraid that his supporting of his current candidate might be an Ahab and Jehoshaphat alliance.  I pray that he will quit politics and find some other path in life.  I hope God will use him mightily in some other way.