"Which is really a hate crime huh pro-homosexual advocates? Why would some of you defend the Muslim terrorist who obviously wants you people dead? Look... you already saw how those gay bars were attacked by Muslim terrorists and you still say that the Christians are the bigots. We Christians are doing the best we can to reach out to you. We gave you help during the attack and you say we still hate you. We have our right to refuse to bake your cake because what you're doing is wrong. Yet you choose to defend the Muslim terrorist who murders homosexuals." is a good argument to raise to them.
Int he midst of this confusion, it's very easy to see Satan always double-crosses everyone. There's no real truth in the darkness. The darkness brings no clarity but only confusion. You need bright lights during the night to see where you're going. Sadly, most people prefer the darkness over the light because that's where their evil will be exposed.
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Christians Are Called to Lovingly Warn Homosexuals, Not to Hate or Massacre Them
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- How Christians and Muslims Treat Their Enemies Make Both Religions Irreconcilable
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Loving People Enough to Tell Them the Whole Truth!