Congratulations Dr. Robert Charles Sproul Sr.

It was reported that Dr. Robert Charles Sproul Sr. or R.C. Sproul Sr. for short had joined his Creator last December 14, 2017. Yup, it's time to say congratulations to him for fighting the good fight.

Here's some verses to give him my congratulations:
Psalm 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.
2 Corinthians 5:6-8 
Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
2 Timothy 4:6-8
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

It has been a long fight. He was in bad health in the last remaining days of his life. Now he's called home where the Christians before him are probably now talking with him at this very moment. Rest in Praise forever Dr. Sproul until we meet again.

Here's a song of comfort for the family who are still coping up. Yup, I can't feel at home in this world anymore.