All Future Posts May Be Located At Reformed Blogging Until Further Notice

It's been ten years since this blog started. Yes, this blog is still up for references. Old articles may get edited for errors when need be. However, I decided that it may be time to finally decided that maybe, just maybe, most of my future posts will be found here at Reformed Blogging

Reasons? I was thinking about that while I started out being a Fundamental Baptist - I feel more like shifting towards Reformed Theology. Sure, there are Fundamental Baptists out there (such as David W. Cloud) who embrace Calvinists while rejecting Calvinism - I feel Calvinism's history actually runs deeper with many of the materials I'm using. The Authorized Version of 1611 (AV1611) commonly known as the King James Version (KJV) was translated by Calvinist scholars. The Reformation provided materials that would be used by the Puritan scholars that would be used to give God's preserved word in English. The Geneva Study Bible by John Calvin would also prove helpful in the formation of the AV1611 or KJV Bible. Without Calvinist scholars, I don't think I'd get what I love to call the best Bible version ever. I still love the KJV and think it's the best Calvinist translation. 

The focus of Reformed Blogging will be on reformed, Calvinistic thoughts. However, I may decide to resume updating this blog again because I don't think Calvinism is a real issue. Cloud has mentioned he has met many Calvinists who show signs of being truly born again while he still rejects Calvinism. John F. MacArthur has also quoted non-Calvinists such as Harry A. Ironside and Aiden W. Tozer in his book "The Gospel According to Jesus". 

However, do feel free to share posts here when you feel like it. It would still be a blessing to have this blog around. Just that, I think I might focus on Reformed Theology in the meantime. This post may be gone should I decide to update this blog again. Then again, it's highly unlikely that this blog will be updated even when it will still be up for future references. 

Soli Deo Gloria!