So Catholics Don't Worship Mary? Not According to Roman Catholic "Saint" Alphonsus Liguori!

Here's some devotions from Alphonsus Liguori that actually shows that Roman Catholics do worship Mary even if they just claim, "I don't worship her, I just love her." and that Protestants and Baptists hate Mary.  For one, I don't hate Mary but EVERY false doctrine taught about her because it is misleading people to Hell!  My heart is broken for all the mislead taken from "Devotions in Honor of Our Mother of Perpetual Help" pages 38-39:
Come then to my help, dearest Mother, for I recommend myself to thee.  In my hands I place my eternal salvation and to thee do I entrust my soul.  Count me among thy most devoted servants, take me under thy protection and it is enough for me.  For, if thou protect me, dear Mother, I fear nothing not from my sins because tho wilt obtain for me the pardon of them nor from the devils because thou art more powerful than all Hell together nor even Jesus my Judge Himself, because by one prayer from thee He will be appeased.  But one thing I fear that in the hour of temptation I may neglect to call on thee and thus perish miserably. Obtain for me then the pardon of my sins, love for Jesus, final perseverance and grace always to have recourse to thee O Mother of Perpetual Help. 
Most Holy and Immaculate Virgin and My Mother Mary, to thee, who are the Mother of my Lord, the Queen of the World, the Advocate, the Hope and the Refuge of Sinners I have recourse today, I who am the most miserable of all.  I render thee my most humble homage O Great Queen and I thank thee for the graces thou hast obtained for me until now and in particular for having saved me from Hell which I have so often deserved.  I love thee, o most amiable Lady; and for the love which I bear thee, I promise to serve thee always and to do all in my power to make others also love thee.  I place in thee all my opes and I confide my salvation to thy care.

Still doesn't sound like worship?  Here's another disturbing exaltation by "St." Alphonsus Liguori who is right now burning n the flames of Hell:
Most Holy and Immaculate Virgin! O my Mother! Thou who art the Mother of my Lord, the Queen of the world, the advocate, hope, and refuge of sinners! I, the most wretched among them, now come to thee. I worship thee, great Queen, and give thee thanks for the many favors thou hast bestowed on my in the past; most of all do I thank thee for having saved me from hell, which I had so often deserved. I love thee, Lady most worthy of all love, and, by the love which I bear thee, I promise ever in the future to serve thee, and to do what in me lies to win others to thy love. In thee I put all my trust, all my hope of salvation. Receive me as thy servant, and cover me with the mantle of thy protection, thou who art the Mother of mercy! And since thou hast so much power with God, deliver me from all temptations, or at least obtain for me the grace ever to overcome them. From thee I ask a true love of Jesus Christ, and the grace of a happy death. O my Mother! By thy love for God I beseech thee to be at all times my helper, but above all at the last moment of my life. Leave me not until thou seest me safe in heaven, there for endless ages to bless thee and sing thy praises. Such is my hope. Amen.  

If this isn't worship, I wonder what Roman Catholics will say they don't worship Mary at all.