Spreading the Gospel telling them about the Gospel will piss Satan off all year round. This is not about a watered down presentation of the Gospel but the whole ugly truth that the Incarnation of Christ as a virgin-born child is because man isn't basically good. That's the ugly truth that most people don't want to hear that Jesus became God the flesh because man isn't basically good. John 3:16 doesn't make sense until you tell them why God the Father sent His only begotten Son in the first place. It's because man isn't basically good and God is holy and just. God in His holiness must punish both the sin and the sinner at the same time!
The other is telling children that there's no Santa Claus. Parenting today can be so stupid from telling them that spanking is child abuse to lying about Santa Claus is "perfectly okay". Lying about Santa Claus will never be perfectly okay because children have their parents as the first source of truth in their lives. Lying about Santa Claus damages the child's need for Proverbs 22:6 parenting. A child must be trained the way he or she must go and believing in Santa Claus (who doesn't exist) is definitely not one of them. If that's the case then people who lie about Santa Claus should just put, "Merry Clausmas" on their homes instead of "Merry Christmas".
Not to mention, people should realize this that Jesus wasn't born on December 25. In fact, nobody really knows when Jesus was born. In spite of that fact there's still the joy and sorrow in knowing why God the Father sent His only begotten Son to be born of a virgin. The sorrow in it is that Jesus was born to die for the sins of man because man isn't basically good. People think they're good enough but they're not. The joy is that Jesus' birth was so that man can be born again (or born from above) so they can enter the Kingdom of God.
- Christmas Message: The Flowers of This World is No Match for the Lord Jesus Christ!
- For He (Jesus) Shall Save Them From Their Sins!
- People's Behavior During the Christmas Season Proves Humanity Is Not Basically Good
- Remember Christ Became Man So Man Can Be Born Again!
- The Perfect Messiah's Imperfect Lineage
- This Christmas Season, Remember Christ Was Born to Die For Your Sins!
- This Christmas Season, Remember That Things May Go Worse than Before!
- The Incredible Irony That Many Lost People Love Christmas But Not Christ!