A Must Have for Every Christian- the Charles Spurgeon Devotional!

Whether Baptist Christian or not as long as you hold to the core values (ex. Evangelicals, Presbyterians) as a true Christian, I would really suggest you get a copy of the Charles Spurgeon: Morning and Evening Daily Readings.  In fact, the Spurgeon Devotional provides so much useful insights both for the MORNING and the EVENING.  Spurgeon's contribution to the Baptist community has been so great from his 3,000 worth of expository sermons despite the Lord calling him home so early in his life, dying only in his 50s- but it was an earlier retirement with 100% benefits that can never fail.  As a Calvinistic thinker, I do love his devotionals.  I am glad that Baptist preachers like Paul Washer and John Macarthur or Presbyterian preacher Robert Charles Sproul mention this man of God during revivals and expository conferences.

In fact here are various ways if you can't find the book in your local bookstore (I've tried to do so but sadly, I can't find any) and you have an Internet connection:

1.) You may check out www.spurgeon.org/daily.htm.  

2.) You may also think about downloading the PDF version online.

3.) If you own an iPod, Google Android or any similar devices, you may want to download them from the Applications applicable to the device.  I own an iPod myself and I downloaded the Spurgeon Daily into my device- there are free versions of the application still complete.  This is pretty more convenient than carrying the hard copy when going out of town like I use an electronic Bible when traveling while I use my hard copy of the Bible for home devotionals.