Heresies that the Iglesia ni Felix Manalo Teach About their Founder

I could care less how anti-Catholic the Iglesia ni Manalo is, besides it doesn't even deserve to be called by its formal the as Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) because there is no way that a corrupt anti-Catholic but harlot daughter of the Great Whore of Revelation would EVER be the true Church of Christ. Like Joseph Smith who formed the anti-Catholic Mormon cult, Felix Manalo also has promoted himself above Christ which in turn he is an antichrist.  Here are some strange, heretical teachings concerning Felix Manalo which is utterly blasphemous which I will take verses from the New International Version which they use as one of their versions, instead of the Authorized Version of 1611 which makes Felix Manalo another antichrist like the Pope in Rome:

They teach Felix Manalo will fulfill Isaiah 41:13-15 which says, "For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear for I will help you.  Do not be afraid you worm, JACOB little Israel do not fear.  For I myself will help you, declares the LORD, your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel.  See I will make you into a threshing sledge new and sharp, with many teeth you will the mountains and crush them and reduce the hills to chaff."  Everything about this is about Israel.  Do they even bother to read their Bibles properly?

They teach that Felix Manalo is the fulfillment of Isalah 43:5-7 as it says, "Do not be afraid for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.  I will say unto the north, Give them up, and to the south, Do not hold them back.  Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the Earth - everyone who is called by My Name whom I created for My glory whom I am formed and made." This is utterly stupid to claim Felix Manalo to be this fulfillment.  This is God speaking, not Felix Manalo! Why this cannot be Felix Manalo is because for one, for one he is a human being and no angel.  Pillar flat!

They teach that Felix Manalo is the messenger of the covenant in Malachi 3:1 which again is utterly false. The messenger of the covenant is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ.  Stating this, the late Protestant pastor Dr. Vernon McGee writes, "Here in one verse we have two messengers who is to go before and to prepare the way which is John the Baptist.  The second is the messenger of the covenant the Lord Jesus Christ." in the introductory of the commentary.  Putting Bible commentator McGee aside, obviously Jesus Christ is the Messenger of the Covenant.

They teach that Felix Manalo is the Good Shepherd in John 10:16.  Woah!  Talk about even getting more ridiculous!  Reading through the NIV again just to show how even their own modern translations can't agree with them, or even the Moffat Bible can't agree with it.  The NIV version of John 10:16 states, "I have other sheep are that not of this sheep pen, I must bring them also.  They too will listen to my voice and there shall be one flock and One Shepherd."  Obviously this proves Felix Manalo is much of an antichrist as the Pope in Rome who claims to be the supreme shepherd of the church.

Quite amazing how many times do the modern versions that the INC uses in justification of their doctrines that are so taken out of context. This again proves that the INC cannot be the true church of Christ but a harlot daughter neither can its mother Roman Catholicsim the Great Whore of Revelation 17 to who sired this wicked harlot daughter.  I have no intention to debate with them, they can debate with the CFDs and ADDs all they want, I'd rather continue preaching instead!