Atheist Hypocrisy During Christmas

Now it's just few days before December and I feel this is something I need to raise.  Like it or not, some atheists do celebrate Christmas but without Christ in it so they can go ahead and call it Clausmas or Giftmas because they are throwing away Jesus Christ, the reason for the season or should I say the reason for the seasons.  I mean try to take a look at it... they could endorse the completely fictitious Santa Claus and then dump Jesus Christ as a myth.  Then later, some atheists even say, "Well Christians believe in Santa Claus." which is utterly ridiculous and not to mention HYPOCRITICAL.  I was also considering the fact that parents lying to their children about Santa Claus being real could become the path to atheism or a hatred for God Himself.  How do I think about it?  Sooner or later, the child will start hating God when they figure out Santa Claus doesn't exist because they spent much of their time defending a lie or two, they'll hate God for not allowing Santa Claus to exist.  I remembered how some say, "Well you know what, I don't believe in God anymore after I figured out Santa Claus wasn't real." and well, they do believe God exists but they're plain angry with Him.  So they say, "Adults with imaginary friends are stupid." and they say God is imaginary, isn't Santa Claus ALSO an imaginary friend too?  Now they have no problem with seeing a Santa Claus figure on Christmas but they have a problem when they see a Nativity set.  Obviously, they know God exists and Santa Claus doesn't, but they don't want to acknowledge God at all and will continue to hate Him.  Deny it all they want, they HATE God.