My Thoughts on Manny Pacquaio's Recent Victory

Well after the defeat of Pacquiao at the hands of Marquez, he had won another victory after being tested. I personally am not a boxing fan nor do I intend to be one but I want to give my thoughts on his victory yet again.  On the other hand, I still cannot forget the illogical statement that some Roman Catholics made that it was because he left his faith that he lost.

Now can those apologists who really have heckled me a lot in the past now explain why Pacquiao had won again?  To be honest, the argument is null and void like there are times Christian schools beat Roman Catholic schools in inter-school competitions and vice-versa.  For the Christian schools to lose, it doesn't mean God has forsaken them but has given them some losses perhaps to chastise them or to test them so they can see their flaws.  Again, religion has NOTHING to do with winning or losing competitions, period.