If We Were All God's Children, Jesus Would Be A Liar Then!

The argument this days goes, "Hey we are all children of God like it or not that's why God doesn't decide to punish the sinner immediately."  However such an argument is weak and two, it makes Jesus Christ a liar which is a terrible thing to do.  In what way does it make Jesus a liar?  We could read the very words of Jesus Christ Himself that immediately would debunk the heretical idea that we are all children of God and this time being a former Roman Catholic I am going to quote from the Good News translation for those who keep poking fun at my King James only-ism and also because I've been hearing that dumb heresy from Roman Catholics themselves:

John 8:39-44 (Good News Bible) says:
"They answered him, 'Our father is Abraham.'.  'If you really were Abraham's children,' Jesus replied, 'you would do the same things that he did.  All I have ever done is to tell you the truth I heard from God yet you are trying to kill me.  Abraham did nothing like this!  You are doing what your father did.'  'God is the only Father we have,' they answered, 'and we are his true children.'  Jesus said unto them, 'If God really were your Father, you would love Me because I came from God and now I Am here.  I did not come on my own authority but He sent me. Why do you not understand what I say?  It is because you cannot bear to listen to my message. You are the children of the Devil and you want to follow your father's desires.  From the very beginning he was a murderer and has never been on the side of the truth because there is no truth in him.  When he tells a lie, he is only doing what is natural to him because he is a liar and the father of all lies.'"

If we were all God's children regardless of creed, Jesus would have probably said, "Oh you're just disobedient children of God needed to be reconciled to your Heavenly Father that's why He hasn't blasted you yet." but no, Jesus said no such thing.  He in fact blasted the idea that all people are children of God by showing them the natural man is a child of the Devil.  I used to believe everybody was a child of God until I found out just how lost I am and nothing I can do can please God and if I am to pay for my sins, the only way to do it is to burn in Hell!

And also John 1:12 in the Good News Translation says, "Some however did RECEIVE Him so he gave them the right to become God's children."  

Notice therefore that even in the Good News Translation which has some missing verses, however still provides a clear translation for Roman Catholics.  In the age of ecumenism, slowly even the Catholic Bibles get shelved in favor for Dogma and Canon Law.  Remember Girolamo Savonarola had no access to a King James translation since he was born way before King James, Martin Luther launched the Reformation with but a Roman Catholic Bible in his hand.  Note therefore, the only way to become a child of God is not being automatically born as one but to receive Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior.

Now going to Mathew 7:21-23 from the Good News Translation saying, 
"Not everyone who calls me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven but only those who do what my Father in Heaven wants them to do.  When Judgment Day comes, many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord!  In Your Name we spoke God's message, by Your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracles!'  Then I will say to them, 'I NEVER knew you.  Get away from me you wicked people."  

Obviously such people by their degeneracy weren't God's children otherwise He'd never say, "I NEVER KNEW YOU."  What strong words indeed!

John later affirmed again that not all are children of God with this verse again from the Good News Translation for Roman Catholics, "This is the clear difference between God's children and the Devil's children: all who do not do what is right and do not love others are not God's children."  Again a distinction between saved and lost, believer and non-believer.