The sure reality of grace is that it results to obedience. Why did Noah obey? It was because of God's grace that made him obey. Grace is something you can't merit yet it results to actions The true grace of God teaches people to live righteously and soberly in a world filled with so much sin and filth. Do you have a sin problem? You certainly need God's grace to overcome it. True grace changes the inside which results to a change in the outside. What does it mean that the born again Christian declares Sola Gracia? It means that their changed lives is by grace alone.
1 Corinthians 15:10 has Paul affirming this that his changed life is by the grace of God and not of himself. You did nothing else to contribute to it. There's no boasting when it comes to the Christian's life of good works. When I think why do Christian acts of charity go so unnoticed? It's because Christians do good works not for their own publicity but for the glory of God. Many do acts of charity but only for show business. True Christianity results to good works out of a changed behavior in Christ. Why did they stop their lifestyles of sin? It's not by self but by the grace of God.
To say that a Christian can also remain fruitless for the rest of one's life is also false grace. As mentioned, true grace results to good works. If you have the the faith of Paul then you will soon have James' works. James 2:14-26 says that any true faith results to good works. When Paul wrote Titus 2:11-14 he clearly shows that true grace results to good works. Christians are bound to have an inevitably changed life by the grace of God. So there's no reason to even buy the heresy that a Christian can get saved and still stay as bad as before. That's just not possible according to the very Word of God.
- A Righteous Identity Brings Righteous Behavior
- Can A Truly Saved Christian Sin All They Please? NOT A CHANCE According to Scriptures!
- Debunking the Idea That Reformed Theology Makes Salvation "Complicated"
- Declare a Spiritual War Against the Heresy of Teaching the Possibility of a Fruitless Christianity!
- Do You Hate Sin More?
- "Easy Baptists" Are Insulting Old Fashioned Christianity!
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People to Hell
- "Easy Christianity" Seeks To Separate Itself From Sound Doctrine!
- It's Impossible to be a Christian and Not Bear Even ONE Good Fruit for the Lord Jesus Christ
- Jesus Christ is the Lord of EVERY Christian
- Struggling with Sin
- The Call of Salvation Is Salvation FROM Sin, NOT Salvation to Sin!
- Why Do Christians Do Good Works Even If They're Not Saved By Good Works?
- You Cannot Be a Christian and Hate the Doctrine of Christian Sanctification