How do some of these horror movies promote superstition? Try to notice some horror movies make extensive use of crucifixes, "holy" water, rosaries or any object that Roman Catholicism deems to help fight against demons. Some of the most familiar scenes are vampires are scared of crucifixes and that monsters are hurt by "holy" water. This also defeats common sense since when can a crucifix serve as a defensive weapon against a criminal's bullet or can "holy" water be used to disinfect a wound? The answer is not at all yet so many people blindly use them as demon repellents.
What's worse is that people who adhere to this superstition of "holy" water and crucifixes think they're fighting Satan but they're actually manipulated by him. What they don't realize is that Satan is actually manipulating them into the road to Hell. Satan would rarely reveal himself as to who he is to his followers. Most of his followers don't even realize they're actually following Satan. Many of them even think they're actually doing God a favor in doing what they do (John 16:3).
These stuff don't even grant any guarantee of salvation. Jesus already warned in John 14:6 that He's the only Way to the Father. Roman Catholics may say that they believe it and that those are ways to Jesus. No, Jesus said you must come to Him directly and you don't pass through Mary His earthly mother to get to Him. Instead, you must come to Him immediately! Stop trusting in "holy" water and crucifixes because they can't save anyone!
- Christians Can Be So Full of Yesterday's Junk
- Continuing the Reformation Daily Also Means to Keep Preaching Against Those Sin-Loving False Converts!
- Continuing the Reformation Daily Also Means Upholding Sola Scriptura!
- Part of Continuing the Reformation is Maintaining Peacefulness While Preaching the Truth!
- Part of Continuing the Reformation is Sorrow For the Lost!
- The Solution Against Witchcraft This Halloween is Soulwinning, NOT Witch Hunting!