Habemus Papam We Have A New Caiaphas!

Pope Francis I
So the Roman Catholics have a new Pope unholy aka Father Benedict XVI in place of two days after a Conclave, one that came from the Jesuit Order! Jorge Mario Bergoglio from the Jesuit who was or was from ORDER Considering it in His background, he was more Likely a lesser Jesuit, this guy will be the False Prophet soon and will mislead the world to worship the Antichrist? I was definitely crossing my fingers for Petrus Romanus alias Peter the Roman who was unnumbered but again, I do not believe any BEYOND the Bible prophecies, I stick to the Bible Because without God's inspiration or intervention, prophecies will just be wrong and remember Balaam was only able to speak out God's words Because of His intervention towards self degeneration. He is known as Pope Francis I but why NOT Francis and Peter as the Malachy Prophecies Called as Peter the Roman and not Peter but the Argentinian will be the next Pope Peter the Roman? Leaves me baffled. Now let's think about this fact ... the Jesuits' Superior General is Called the Black Pope Because he is the mastermind behind the "white" Pope. So what's next? This guy will be the last Pope? I definitely will not be saying one thing but it is certain, last days revival is the biggest sign that Jesus is returning again and soulwinning one conference to another, I can say, "Even so come Lord Jesus." Because the Gospel is preached getting. Matthew 24:14 says that the Gospel will be preached to all nations and then shall the end come. 

So far here are the Vatican II Popes:

Paul VI
John XIII
John Paul I
John Paul II
Benedict XVI
Francis I
Final Pope?

It's already six out of seven heads? Probably. The False Prophet has just be around the corner. Right now the European Union has already be making steps to prepare the coming of the Antichrist. This Pope or the next MIGHT soon endorse the world to worship the Antichrist soon enough!