According to Some, Francis I is Petrus Romanus

I am currently thinking of it whether or not Pope Francis I is Petrus Romanus.  Here's the so-called basis:
  • Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergogolio is of Italian descent meaning he is a Roman.  
  • He took the name after Francis of Assisi and Francis Xavier.  Francis Xavier was a Jesuit.  Francis of Assisi's real name was Giovani di PIETRO di Bernardone.
  • He was ordained on March 13, 2013.  Revelation 13:13 describes the coming of the False Prophet working miracles.  Remember lighting struck the Vatican after Benedict XVI resigned?  It wasn't a sign of God's approval, it was a sign of God's JUDGMENT!
  • You might as well consider he is of the Jesuit lineage.  The Jesuit Generals have controlled the various Popes throughout the centuries.  They are the most powerful order of priests in the Vatican.
  • Looking at it, he could be Peter the Roman.

However my concerns for the Malachy Prophecy is that unless God allows a false prophet like Balaam or Caiaphas to utter the words of prophecy, false prophets are always bogus.  Balaam spoke not of his will but God's power overcoming him but poor Balaam, he never repented.  My entire concern is that people just love to speculate and I have my problems with the prophecies beyond the Bible.  Nostradamus' dancing horse prophecy failed to come last December 21, 2012 supposed Rapture date.  All I can say is, I doubt it Christians will even know who will be the False Prophet because the Rapture may come first.  

Note: SHAME ON YOU RICK WARREN FOR WELCOMING THE NEW POPE LIKE A BROTHER IN CHRIST!