So Called Born Again Christians Now Roman Catholic? Another Look at False Conversions!

I was thinking of the preaching of John MacArthur, Paul Washer, Ray Comfort, John Piper and Robert Charles Sproul to which Bro. Zigfred Diaz of Master's Community Fellowship had passed to me and I had fun listening to them though sadly some Independent Fundamental Baptists have been squabbling among themselves or even against them like the Lordship controversy which I was once a participant of it. I was pretty much enjoying the sermon "True and False Conversion" by Ray Comfort. So what's going on? I've been reading from Catholic pamphlets to invite people to the Roman Catholic institution revealing this sad fact- many people who once made a profession in Christ have already become Roman Catholics.

Some of them known are Steve Ray a former "Baptist", Scott Patton a former Presbyterian minister is now a priest and Tim Staples who used to be a Southern Baptist member, is now a Roman Catholic. I was pretty hit at the face by Catholic Faith Defenders who told me they are on the "winning side" despite the truth of the Roman Catholic faith crisis. Surprised? Not at all not ever since the "Roman Baptholic" movement that had apostates like Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Rick Warren, Jim Bakker and the late Martin Luther King in it these guyswho are open agents of the Jesuits. In fact there was the Evangelicals and Catholics Together where false converts jumped in. This is an alarming rate that says, "WAKE UP! FALSE CONVERTS AHEAD!"

I've already presented Ray Comfort's video for watch. Paul Washer from the Southern Baptist Convention has been declaring war on easy prayerism. He's very right whenever he stresses, "The real evidence of conversion is continued fellowship even if they may backslide, they will return." and "The true convert does not fall away but will certainly endure to the end." preaching- so much for accusing him of having a washed up preaching as easy believism (which I once considered myself as until I examined my doctrines) is really washed up. I don't see any reason why a repentant sinner would not pray to God asking for forgiveness, sorrow, genuine sorrow.

But the problem is that with the sinner's prayer these days is how "It's just pray a simple prayer, repeat after me." then poof, no real repentance the person is still considered saved. As said the phrase "Repent of your sins." is NOT works salvation. Until people see how sinful they are, I don't see them getting truly converted! In fact 1 John 2:19 says in the Good News Translation, "These people did not belong to our fellowship, and that is why they left us if they had belonged to our fellowship, they would have stayed with us. But they left us so that it might be clear that none of them really belonged to us." Paul Washer's statements do hurt a lot, no wonder it's so easy to label him wrongly! After reading Ray Comfort's "Revival's Golden Key" and John Macarthur's "The Gospel According to Jesus" I did also think of it that one of the reasons why many professions of faith fall away is because we are not presenting the Gospel right! Matthew 7:16-20 warns time and time again, "By their fruits ye shall know them!"

One of the most demonic doctrines I've heard is, "You are saved even if you don't believe afterwards." So does that suggest I can be a Roman Catholic, get saved and still be a Roman Catholic? Don't tell me that a Muslim can believe in Christ once and then continue being a Muslim? That's completely satanic and washed up! Again do they even read the Bible properly? Yes the Bible teaches eternal security but NOT the eternal security that's a license to sin. If a person truly has eternal security, I expect to see REAL changes. The idols I worship yesterday, I worship no more! Charles Spurgeon's quotes on real conversion is that spirit and temper must change.

Reading through "The Gospel According to Jesus", John Macarthur really assaults the stupid idea. Ray Comfort's "True and False Conversion" marks the mark of the apostate like no desire for fellowship, no reaching out of the lost and worst of all NO CHANGE in life. Jesus came to save the people FROM their sins not IN their sins.

I really suggest reading "Eternal Security" by Arthur Pink to understand a clearer picture of eternal security. John 10 doesn't only teach eternal security but shows the marks. The sheep have a LISTENING EAR! Those who obey not are NOT saved to start with. Those who are sinning without remorse and think they are saved are just as lost as people who think they are saved because of their works. This is where also I want to target those "decisions" for Christ that had hit into conversion to Roman Catholicism. The fact that they even joined the Evangelicals and Catholics Together proves just how apostate they really are! I am even bothered by people who even dare assume that Judas Iscariot was even a Christian when Biblical evidence proves otherwise! Judas Iscariot was no doubt a false convert. John 17:12 calls him "the son of perdition" and remember "none of them is lost except the son of perdition." Jesus was worried about Judas Iscariot, it really became so bad!

Based on experience as a newly born Christian after I realized my sinfulness and the need for Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, it became clear to me that I could not stay in the Roman Catholic institution any longer. Then I was told, "Hey why did you leave? Join us even a lot of Protestants have jumped in!" It's because I knew somebody who was supposedly from an evangelical church, her husband even got baptized there but it was a false conversion. Instead, she ended up throwing the truths she learned for filthy Catholicism.

Not very similar to a Christian woman I knew who got married to a Roman Catholic and ENDED UP leading her husband to Christ! At first, I had a struggle, "Is it possible for a person to abandon the faith and reject the salvation they had back for the legalistic system of works salvation?" I struggled at first until I realized such people were not even saved to start with. Also, how can true converts ever renounce their faith in Christ when they are already in Him? Philippians 1:6 says, "Being confident in this very thing that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it UNTIL the day of Jesus Christ." That is what God has started, He will certainly finish it and that is NOT so with the apostates.

The apostates make a shallow profession of faith, they may even get baptized, they may even get ordained as pastors and deacons BUT the huge drawback happens. Some of them fly to anti-Catholic cults (like the Ang Dating Daan), the others betray the Lord Jesus Christ to the huge Caiaphas of Rome for mere silver like how Judas Iscariot SOLD Jesus Christ for mere thirty pieces of silver. It even crushed my heart to realize that preachers I once liked to listen to were actually in bed with Rome. Billy Graham's obeisances with various Popes proves just how unsaved he really is even if some people got saved by his preaching, he was just a tape recorder. It even disturbed me more how on Earth could Billy Graham and Rick Warren call the Pope as "the center of the Christian world on Earth" when the Pope is an antichrist? Looking at it, I hope you are convinced that the great falling away has really happened and that the Bible is no mere Book, it's the Book of Life!