Dear Roman Catholic: Remember, the Sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross Is Finished!

I know today is Easter Sunday and many of you feel like you have gotten right with God during the Lenten season believing that from your Ash Wednesday ash, abstaining from meat which is no way fasting and whatever religious activities you did - they do not get you right with God at all.  I would like to tell you that the sacrifice of the cross was once and for all, never to be repeated.

I would agree with what you say that in communion, the sacrifice of Christ is done in His memorial but the doctrine of the Mass perverts it.  What really needs to be mentioned is that Jesus offered Himself once and for all and not continually.  Let me read to you from the Good News Bible which is one of your approved versions saying in Hebrews 10:10-12, "Because Jesus Christ did what God wanted him to do, we are all purified from sin by the offering that he made of his own body once and for all.  Every Jewish priest performs his services every day and offers the same sacrifices many times; but these sacrifices can never take away sins.  Christ, however, offered one sacrifice for sins, an offering that is effective forever, and then He sat down at the right side of God."

Did you read that?  The sacrifice has been done and maybe you heard it many times in your Passion plays, "It is finished."  Yes, the sacrifices are finished yet many of you still think that the Mass is a continual sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins, that it is an unbloody sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins and that the bread and wine become the literal bloody and blood of Jesus, you are terribly mistaken.  Many of you may still be afraid of your canon laws but who will you trust?  What the Bible says or the Council of Trent?  And if they tell you verses from the Bible, they are just taking things out of context.  You need to study the Bible context for yourselves and stop relying on what the Pope and his priests say.

I know you would go offended again but may I remind you that I only write this letter because I love you enough to tell you the truth.  I know many of you will be angry, cry foul or do what you can to really say I hate you but if I hated you, I would want you to die in your sins.  You can go ahead and get angry, paint a frown in your face but I have warned you of your error.  I pray that by God's grace this open letter will awaken you the truth.