Today's most well-known Pharisees are the Roman Catholic priests. It's very easy for Roman Catholics to call born again Christians as Pharisees never mind their priests fit the description given in Matthew 23. Matthew 23 has Jesus rightfully accusing the Pharisees of their self-righteous behavior, hypocrisy, wearing long flowing robes as a sign of status, they love the greetings in the market places and they love to be called father in the spiritual sense. Today, every Roman Catholic priest (or those who belong to pseudo-Christian groups that also have priests instead of pastors) are called "father" in the spiritual sense.
Pseudo-Christian groups reject the idea of Sola Scriptura because they want to keep their own traditions. They don't want people to adhere to Sola Scriptura so they can keep people bound in their sinister system. It's all about religious leaders who only want power and they don't care about the welfare of their people. Some may claim to stand by Sola Scriptura but they really don't. All they care is to take Scriptures out of context than into context. Some of them even twist the obvious by insisting the Greek really meant "something else" to keep people in bondage. When Scriptures are taken into context then cults fall apart because they take Scriptures out of context.
- Defending the Doctrine and Tradition of Sola Scriptura
- It's Rejecting Sola Scriptura That Creates Several Pseudo-Christian Groups
- Just Say No to Pulpit Pimps Because God Will Judge Such Evil Preachers!
- Preachers Who Don't Use Their Bible as the Final Authority Are Like Sky Divers Not Using Their Parachutes as the Only Way to Land Safely!
- Sola Parochus or Sola Scriptura?