Let's touch one area of the feminist media's selective outrage namely the issue of hitting someone. I remembered being told that I shouldn't hit her because she's a woman. It's a problem where even men say, "She's a woman so you shouldn't hit her." There's one thing that can be agreed upon: it's wrong to hit a person if it was just an act of insult. The problem of the feminist media is how often they side with a woman being hit by a man just because she's a woman. One should wonder on how would they react if a woman hit a woman. I guess these groups suffer a bad case of double standard where it's not okay for a man to hit a woman but it's okay for a woman to hit a man. I guess they want every woman who's guilty of acts of violence against men to be freed. They feel like it's okay to mistreat men but not women. I wonder do they even realize that their own movement also discriminates women who don't agree with their stupidity?
This also goes for which women they side with. Some feminist media's selective outrage tends to favor homewrecking whores over proper and godly women. The feminist movement violates the women's rights for choice. They can make fun of the housewives as "parasites" never mind that the housewife model is in the Bible. Whether they like it or not the Bible has different roles for married and unmarried people. Single people provide for themselves. Married people must provide for each other. I think they also miss the point several times when they don't see it that the Bible also protects the right of the wives. If a woman slaps her husband and the paramour these feminists would want to protect the paramour instead of the wife. It should be hypocritical to laugh at housewives while helping women get a divorce because the husband had an an affair. Adultery is adultery regardless of whether it's the husband or the wife who commits it. A battered husband is just as much as a victim of violence as a battered wife. A woman who's a criminal is still a criminal. Justice doesn't punish based on genders but based on offenses committed regardless of gender.
Should I also mention the issue of abortion is where feminist media's hypocrisy tends to stand out a lot? I find it disgusting why a wicked woman like Margaret Sanger is even hailed as a hero for women's rights. The problem of women who are for abortion are supporting the very sin that could have prevented several women from being born into the world. It's stupid to get outraged over the female babies who are aborted because they are female while supporting a woman's right to abort her child. If they support abortion then they have no right to criticize sexist fathers who demand a gender selective abortion. It's wrong to abort an unborn child or get rid of an unwanted infant because of its gender. It's also stupid to criticize willing child sacrifice to pagan gods if they support the evils of women's rights to have an abortion.
But for them it's all part of their "rights" that's why many of them think that God is a control freak. They fail to see that God has ordained men and women differently but these differences are complementary. Women are made different than men yet they are made to help each other. As Matthew Henry had once commented in Genesis that Eve was taken out of the rib to be Adam's equal and to be his beloved. That's something feminists always fail to see or deliberately fail to see for their own convenience.
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- Facts and Myths About Housewives
- Feminazis Are Also Vile Hypocrites!
- Feminists are Just as Annoying as Male Chauvinists
- Feminists in the Bible
- Feminazism is Nothing More than A Quest for Revenge, Not Justice!
- Feminism Teaches Girls to Be Immoral
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Political Correctness is a Sign of the Last Days
- Reminder: Never Let Homosexuals Use the Restroom That's Not For Their Biological Genders
- Submission In Marriage Is A Two-Way Street!
- The Feminazi Lie That Women Ruling The World Will Bring Peace Isn't a Guarantee for Peace!
- The Feminazi Movement Is Also Oppressing Women
- The Fight for "Gender Equality" in Restroom Usage Also Hurts Women
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- The Issue of Feminism
- The Sin of Asking God to Bless Politically Correct People
- Whose Rights Are Politically Correct Organizations Defending Anyway?
- Women's Rights vs. Feminism